Many of you have asked where in the world I've been.

All I know is that after 7 plus years of blogging and a different lappy, which I don’t like, I seem to have lost my blogging fervor.

Someday, when you least expect it, I will post again.

For those of you still waiting I say thank you.

Meanwhile, I am rather prolific on twitter. Find me: @KeethaB
.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

The Eclectic Company - Waitin' on a New Adventure!!
.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
.

Monday, November 17, 2008

Seeing RED

.
Friday was a BIG day at school. First it was Grandparent's Day. Then in the evening it was the school auction.

Each faculty and staff member was given a red polo shirt for the occasion.

Imagine my surprise when my friend and co-sponsor of the Freshmen Class, Deb, showed up wearing an identical black sweater jacket over her new red shirt too!!!! TWINS.


"Little Miss Know It All." Our administrative secretary, and that is my inside-joke nickname for her.


Kim.

My FAVORITE Kim story: Being a loving and supportive wife, Kim decided to buy her hubby a Cardinal shirt. He's a Saint Louis Cardinals' fan - - - - she got Louisville!!!!! Oh but he wears it with pride anyway.
.

6 comments:

Keri said...

I love those shirts!!!

Keetha Broyles said...

They're my favorite they've ever given us. This time they ordered ladies' sizes - - - makes a HUGE difference in how they fit.

Martin LaBar said...

Well, Louisville has some good teams . . .

Keetha Broyles said...

That's how I know about this story - - - I have watched the U of Louisville play football many times, so when I saw her husband at a school event in the shirt - - - - I ASKED if he was a fan.

Vickie said...

Hey did you notice that really handsome guy behind you and Mrs. Harsh?

Keetha Broyles said...

I did Vickie!!!!! I saw him watching us.