Many of you have asked where in the world I've been.

All I know is that after 7 plus years of blogging and a different lappy, which I don’t like, I seem to have lost my blogging fervor.

Someday, when you least expect it, I will post again.

For those of you still waiting I say thank you.

Meanwhile, I am rather prolific on twitter. Find me: @KeethaB
.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

The Eclectic Company - Waitin' on a New Adventure!!
.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
.

Monday, November 3, 2008

Taking the Fam to Work

.
In a manner of speaking anyway.


This is my computer credenza at school. On the wall you can see that my family is surrounding me.

To the far right (just like me) - - - Sister Pam, Dad, the whole clan, Keri and Piper.


To the left, hubby being very silly with my purse, Mackinley, and Kaeleigh.



And to the near right, my red headed step-son, Bucky.
.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

i made the desk pic! :) How do I put a big pic on the top of our blog?

Nancy said...

SO ... the FIRST pics my eyes noticed were the posters -- Sharks and Reptiles. I wondered how they were related to you, or if this was some sort of statement.

Sorry your step-son had such difficulty on the weekend.

Keri said...

HAHA I was going to say what Nancy did! But I just wanted to be ornery. :)

Keetha Broyles said...

Well, I DO teach science - - - - PERHAPS I've begun to buy into evolution - - - - perhaps.

Hehehehehehehehehehehehe

Keetha Broyles said...

I hope you realize I totally JEST about the evolution deal.

Keetha Broyles said...

Kayla, of COURSE you made the desk picture!! AND, those pictures were all over my desk on the "Night of Prayer" - - - so you've also been prayed for!!!

Shannon said...

Your pics look great- I love the black and whites! You look so organized!

Keetha Broyles said...

LOL Shannie - - - they are ONLY Black and Whites because I printed them out at school and the school printer is ONLY black and white.

Thanks for all your kind words.

How do you like my red-headed step-son?

Joel said...

[passin' through and wavin' at Keetha]

Hey Keetha!