Many of you have asked where in the world I've been.

All I know is that after 7 plus years of blogging and a different lappy, which I don’t like, I seem to have lost my blogging fervor.

Someday, when you least expect it, I will post again.

For those of you still waiting I say thank you.

Meanwhile, I am rather prolific on twitter. Find me: @KeethaB
.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

The Eclectic Company - Waitin' on a New Adventure!!
.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
.

Sunday, November 30, 2008

Out With November - - -

.

And in with December!!!


Not our first snow of the season - - -


But definitely the most accumulation so far.



It put icing on the trees


Makes me glad I'm not a bird and this isn't my home.


Get inside and curl up by your fire!!!

.

16 comments:

I can't find my blog said...

Beautiful! I'm so jealous!

Keetha Broyles said...

Maybe you need to come for a visit. Only, Indiana isn't your BEST bet to see snow - - - ours comes and goes too fast.

Anonymous said...

That's where I am right now, but we don't have snow in VA, just cold, wet rain! I love how creative you are, and look forward to checking your blog! (I am Jessica's sis-in-law)

Anonymous said...

wow you got a lot more then we did! we got a small dusting

Julie said...

How much snow did you get? My boys would be soooo jealous!

Keetha Broyles said...

I'm not sure how much it was - - - it blows around here in Indiana so much it's kinda hard to say. It looked like four inches in places on our deck, and it was about that high on much of the road as I drove to church.

Leigh of Tales from Bloggeritaville said...

I'm playing catch up since I havent felt well for weeks! Tahnsk for your sympathy, BTW! Good friend!
I will comment all here-first congrats to your Cardinals!
Your gkids at Steak n Shake pics are to cute. those kids are adorable! You are both good grandparents. And Keetha-you always have a smile and so positive. The world needs more Keetha's!
Hope you have a great week.
PS nothing wrong with fishing.

Char said...

Puts me in the spirit of the season.

nancygrayce said...

Oh, my.....I haven't seen that much snow since I was in Alaska 37 years ago! But how pretty!!! Does it make up for driving and such? I'd be so scared....what living in Florida does for you.
I went over to Keri's and your looked at the Thanksgiving pictures....looks like a good time was had by all and thank goodness someone in the family is a Gator!!! :)

Lone Butterfly said...

Oh - how pretty! We almost never get real snow here, and I'm so jealous of how beautiful it is there.

You're quite a lucky one! :)

Anonymous said...

HOORAY FOR SNOW! more please!

groovyoldlady said...

We got a WHOLE INCH here in Maine. It was enogh to occupy and soak the girlies for two full hours.

Dan said...

That last pic looks like my kinda scene!

Keetha Broyles said...

it's right across the road from our church.

Keri said...

You got more than we did!! And ours is ALL gone now. :(

Keetha Broyles said...

We still have a little here - - - and it is COLD - - - 17 degrees right now.