Many of you have asked where in the world I've been.

All I know is that after 7 plus years of blogging and a different lappy, which I don’t like, I seem to have lost my blogging fervor.

Someday, when you least expect it, I will post again.

For those of you still waiting I say thank you.

Meanwhile, I am rather prolific on twitter. Find me: @KeethaB
.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

The Eclectic Company - Waitin' on a New Adventure!!
.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
.

Thursday, November 20, 2008

And Those Cardinals Keep Rolling Along - - -

.(Photo by Al Goldis - Associated Press)

Little Ball State is STILL undefeated. I thought if they were going to lose it would be last night to Central Michigan. But they beat the Chippewas 31 - 24 and are now 11 - 0.

They're the best football team in Indiana!!!!

You can read about it in the Washington Post.

Go Cards.
.

4 comments:

Char said...

Hope to catch some of the action. I'll have to dust of my party food recipes.

~Molly~ said...

Hey Keetha! I've got an award for you at my blog!!! I hope you play along!

Molly

Keetha Broyles said...

Thanks Molly!!! I'll check it out soon.

Shannon said...

That's so great, from a team in little Muncie IN!