Many of you have asked where in the world I've been.

All I know is that after 7 plus years of blogging and a different lappy, which I don’t like, I seem to have lost my blogging fervor.

Someday, when you least expect it, I will post again.

For those of you still waiting I say thank you.

Meanwhile, I am rather prolific on twitter. Find me: @KeethaB
.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

The Eclectic Company - Waitin' on a New Adventure!!
.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
.

Monday, November 17, 2008

SS Class Reprise

.
Remember the Class That Never Quits?

Well thanks to a GREAT idea from my bloggy pal, Julie, I was READY for them this week!!!


OK - - - I'm going in!!!!
Whew!! No falling objects today.


Also no paper work - - - - they're sending me on a "getting cold/hot" search.


Ah, here it is - - - - up on the ceiling, of COURSE!!!!


Group photo before I go about my business.
.

11 comments:

Melissa ♥ Spoiled Mommy said...

Very funny!
Love it!

Oh the spider, yeah my son smooshed it quickly after I took that picture and the Lil Princess screamed...bad boy!

Kathy (Pearson) Troyer said...

Did you break the one guy's arm???? Just kidding! The hard hat makes you look so tough. The guy on the far left side looks quite a bit older than the rest of the teens :)

Keetha Broyles said...

LOL Kathy!!!! The guy to the right of the "old teen" is also a college student who is helping out in the class.

No - - - I wasn't the one to break his arm.

Julie said...

That is great!! I love it!!!!

Keetha Broyles said...

Well Julie, it was all thanks to you having the idea!!!!

It was our pastor who followed me up there and took the pictures for me!!!!

Keri said...

LOL!!!!

You crack me up.

Leigh of Tales from Bloggeritaville said...

Good hunt!

Pam said...

Is your pastor going to follow you every week to snap pictures? This Sunday Saga is far from over!

Keetha Broyles said...

He probably would - - - he loves a good joke, and like everyone else I know, he likes them even BETTER when they are pulled on me!!!!

groovyoldlady said...

And now for the body armor and metal detector...

Keetha Broyles said...

Oh- - - I LIKE the way you think, Groovy!!!