Many of you have asked where in the world I've been.

All I know is that after 7 plus years of blogging and a different lappy, which I don’t like, I seem to have lost my blogging fervor.

Someday, when you least expect it, I will post again.

For those of you still waiting I say thank you.

Meanwhile, I am rather prolific on twitter. Find me: @KeethaB
.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

The Eclectic Company - Waitin' on a New Adventure!!
.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
.

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

The Little Cardinals That Could - - -

.(Photo by Brian Spurlock, US Presswire)

Ball State clinched a perfect regular season, 12-0, last night by beating the Western Michigan Broncos 45 -22 to win the Mac West Title outright for the first time in 60 years.

The Cardinals are one of only four NCAA football programs to remain unbeaten this season.


(Photo by Brian Spurlock/ US Presswire)

Quarterback Nate Davis led the team by gaining 273 yards, throwing for one touchdown, and running for another.


( Darron Cummings/AP Photo)

Nate Davis is the face of Ball State football, but five foot six running back MiQuale Lewis is its soul. Lewis rushed for 120 yards and three touchdowns.

Read more about the Pride of Indiana here.
.

11 comments:

I can't find my blog said...

That's so cool!

Anonymous said...

i was very torn here. i went to ball state so i wanted them to win but i've always been a western michigan fan. i lived practiacally down the road from the campus growing up. but i was very happy ball state won in the end!!!!!

Keetha Broyles said...

Well, I have no such ties to anyone Ball State has played, so I've just been excited for each win.

However - - - I still do not think they would hold their own against a really "Big Boy" school.

I'm interested to see what Bowl they get and who they play there.

Last year's Ball State Bowl wasn't pretty.

Anonymous said...

i'm certain they could have done MORE than hold their own against michigan this year! LOL

Keetha Broyles said...

You said that, I didn't!!!

Keetha said...

I'm happy for you!

Uh, did you happen to see how our poor Miss. State Bulldogs did yesterday? (shaking my head)

Maybe next year, right?

Keetha Broyles said...

I DID see the score to that game. It wasn't being shown in this area, but they did keep showing the score.

Ouch!!!

Anonymous said...

okay i'm confused. why is keetha talking to herself?????

Keetha Broyles said...

Hehehehehehehehe Haley!!!

The Keetha with the lovely black Circle K avatar is my alter ego - - - Mississippi Keetha. You can learn more about her by clicking on the "Alter Ego" link under my frequent fliers blog list.

I've been blogging with her for over a year now, and it STILL makes me feel like I'm seeing double when I see her name on a post/e-mail/etc.

Anonymous said...

no happy birthday blog post :(

Keetha Broyles said...

Sorry Korie - - - I THOUGHT about you on your birthday, just didn't think of a Happy Birthday post.

Hope it was VERY happy!!!