I'm still alive and kicking. Just not much in the way of excitement about which to blog.
In the absence of excitement, here are some boring bits:
1) Had 21 people and two doggies here for Thanksgiving. I was busy hosting and never even got out my camera, so no pictures. (But Keri took some and you can see them here if you're interested!) There was plenty of food and lots of fellowship.
2) Been watching NCAA football games on this the last weekend of the regular season. Several upsets in the making - - - more coach shuffling going on.
3) Hubby went fishing. Surprise, surprise!!! Not very warm out there - - - but they don't seem to care about the temperature if the fish are biting, well they don't seem to care about the temperature even when the fish aren't biting!!!!
4) Didn't do ANY Black Friday shopping - - - not even online.
5) My weather bug says we may get a snow storm tomorrow night and into Monday.
6) I told you these would be boring bits!!!