Many of you have asked where in the world I've been.

All I know is that after 7 plus years of blogging and a different lappy, which I don’t like, I seem to have lost my blogging fervor.

Someday, when you least expect it, I will post again.

For those of you still waiting I say thank you.

Meanwhile, I am rather prolific on twitter. Find me: @KeethaB
.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

The Eclectic Company - Waitin' on a New Adventure!!
.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
.

Saturday, November 29, 2008

I Have Not Fallen Off the Edge of the World . . .

.
I'm still alive and kicking. Just not much in the way of excitement about which to blog.

In the absence of excitement, here are some boring bits:

1) Had 21 people and two doggies here for Thanksgiving. I was busy hosting and never even got out my camera, so no pictures. (But Keri took some and you can see them here if you're interested!) There was plenty of food and lots of fellowship.

2) Been watching NCAA football games on this the last weekend of the regular season. Several upsets in the making - - - more coach shuffling going on.

3) Hubby went fishing. Surprise, surprise!!! Not very warm out there - - - but they don't seem to care about the temperature if the fish are biting, well they don't seem to care about the temperature even when the fish aren't biting!!!!

4) Didn't do ANY Black Friday shopping - - - not even online.

5) My weather bug says we may get a snow storm tomorrow night and into Monday.

6) I told you these would be boring bits!!!

.

10 comments:

Martin LaBar said...

Not particularly boring.

2 dogs?

No snow here. Clemson beat South Carolina pretty badly, and that may mean that Clemson's interim coach will have a permanent (or as permanent as such things are) job.

Keetha Broyles said...

I watched the game. Part of me is very glad for Clemson, since I really do like them with my SWU ties and all - - - but the OTHER part of me, the part that predicted SC would win is a little bummed!!!!!

:-)

Never fear - - - I don't put any money on my predictions.

I can't find my blog said...

Glad to be watching AL/Aub. Hoping for a good game...Probably not, though.

Keetha Broyles said...

So far it's a good game, Headless.

I'm flipping between three games during this time slot - - - the AL/AU game, FL/FSU, AND BC/MD

All are still close at the moment.

All appear to be in the rain.

The FL/FSU game is a MESS it's so wet. Maybe that will help FSU beat FL - - - why not? GA Tech just beat GA!!!!

Melissa ♥ Spoiled Mommy said...

Well it sounds like you had a very Happy Thanksgiving!
No pictures-thats okay as long as you enjoyed yourself thats all that matters!

Erin said...

Hi! Thank you for stopping by my blog! You're welcome there any time. I'm not terribly exciting, but I hope you'll come back! You couldn't pay me to fight the masses on that day. There isn't a bargain anywhere that's worth it to me!

Erin said...

Somehow I deleted my sentence about Black Friday - that's what I meant by "you couldn't pay me to fight the masses." Sorry! :)

Julie said...

Those weren't boring bits! 21 people for Thanksgiving?! You definitely deserve some time off! Hope you had a happy Thanksgiving!

Keetha Broyles said...

We had a very lovely Thanksgiving.

Thanks for stopping by my blog, Erin. I understood your line about fighting the masses perfectly!!!

groovyoldlady said...

Did the doggies finish off the leftovers?