Many of you have asked where in the world I've been.

All I know is that after 7 plus years of blogging and a different lappy, which I don’t like, I seem to have lost my blogging fervor.

Someday, when you least expect it, I will post again.

For those of you still waiting I say thank you.

Meanwhile, I am rather prolific on twitter. Find me: @KeethaB
.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

The Eclectic Company - Waitin' on a New Adventure!!
.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
.

Saturday, November 1, 2008

Pepe le Pew

.Pepe le Pew joins the little flower.


And Pepe finds it all hilarious!!!


le Pew et le Papoo
(sorry about the clarity issues with some of these pix)


What have we here, little Skunk?


Skunk at play


Skunks love to play.


Skunk says, "You know what I think? I think I not stink!"


Hiding in his "den."


Whew, all that play makes a skunk thirsty!!!
.

13 comments:

groovyoldlady said...

Ok...now those kiddos are just ADORABLE!!!

I don't envision myself getting a laptop anytime soon, but we'll see. I'm rather partial to Macs, but they're expensive. For now I'll just have to make do with my dsktop Mac and paper and pens.

If you're still online come to my blog and help me solve a character issue.

~Molly~ said...

Cute, cute, CUTE!!!! How precious they are!!

Molly

grammy said...

And in the "pet-perfect" category...this is the FIRST place winner!!!! These kids are just too precious!!! And of course, had to print. This profile of "Pepe le Pew" is adorable.

Kamma, love the captions you have made with the photos!!!

Papoo and Pepe should have wondered out on the golf course. Bet that would've lifted the serious golfer's spirits for a moment!!!!

Keetha Broyles said...

Oh they did Grammy - - - they were all over that golf course, found three stray golf balls!!!

Jewel said...

They are so cute! My niece was a pea-pod. I'll probably have those pictures up soon. =)

Keri said...

Our little man is so funny!!! I love how he stayed in his costume until I peeled it off him for jammies. LOL!!!

Char said...

Great costumes. Both are cute as buttons.

Keetha Broyles said...

or cute as flowers and skunks!!!

Hehehehehehehe

Melissa ♥ Spoiled Mommy said...

OH GOOD GRAVY!!
I love the costumes!
They looks so adorable!!

By the way..HAHAHA...I fixed your comments! Thanks for all the love! :)

Keetha Broyles said...

Oh Spoiled - - - I'm afraid I'll do that again and again. I ALWAYS hit "back" on everyone's blog AFTER I post my comments. On everyone else's, it takes me back to the blog and when I hit back again I'm back at mine. I'm going to HAVE to remember that on YOURS when I hit back, it republishes my comments.

Whew - - - what a comment hog!!!

Julie said...

Cute!!! He always seems so happy!

Keetha Broyles said...

He is always happy, Julie!!!

Lone Butterfly said...

Adorable!

I'm off to see if it will still let me vote! ;)