Many of you have asked where in the world I've been.

All I know is that after 7 plus years of blogging and a different lappy, which I don’t like, I seem to have lost my blogging fervor.

Someday, when you least expect it, I will post again.

For those of you still waiting I say thank you.

Meanwhile, I am rather prolific on twitter. Find me: @KeethaB
.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

The Eclectic Company - Waitin' on a New Adventure!!
.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
.

Thursday, February 3, 2011

Cohan in "Jump Around"

.


Hi! I'm Cohan, Miss Keetha's great nephew - - - and let me tell you, I surely AM great!


Some folks say I'm a little "sobersides." Well - - - there's a lot for me to observe and quantify in my head. That's hard work, don't'cha know!?


Besides, THIS is the kinda stuff that happens to me. EVERYONE else got a plate of food - - - I got stuck behind some yellow chair with a few ratty old toys. THAT'S supposed to make me smile???


Later mom decided I needed a nap, so she stuck me on dad's lap.


I'd rather stare out the window at the cars going by. No nap for ME when there's a house full of relatives!!!


So Grandma brought in my Johnny Jump-Up and put me in it. Hey - - - I LOVE this thing!!! I can have a "Jump Around" and I don't even need to wait for the 4th quarter of a Badger football game!!!


It was great fun!!! Cousin Piper joined right in - - - and she didn't even HAVE a Johnny Jump-Up.


It didn't matter - - - she jumped and jumped with me anyway.


She finally got bored and went away to other activities - - - - I just jumped off into the sunset on my own.


Then it was time for me to get in my cozy carrier and head home to Indy.

Ta Ta until later!

.

6 comments:

Theresa said...

Well Cohan, nice to meet you! I love your jumping machine, I had those for my Grandchildren too! Isn't it nice to be moving around without an adult holding you? Enjoy your day dear Cohan, HUGS from Ganky!

Ann in the UP said...

I just love that little solemn face. What a honey! I'm still loving---and marvelling at the 5th Sunday tradition.

I need to do some work on getting our gang together.

Lori E said...

A house full of family is just the best. Someone needs to tickle that little fella.

Kristin - The Goat said...

Love the little peek-a-boo shot at the end. Those zip up things are great for wintery times. We used to just pile blankets over the kid LOL

He's just a cutie, that's for sure and Piper, too!

Debby@Just Breathe said...

That looks like so much fun. I want a jump around! Love the cover on the car seat, what a great invention.

Janet, said...

This makes me miss when my kids were little. We had a Johnny Jump Up. We hung it in the bedroom doorway and they usually went to sleep in them.