Many of you have asked where in the world I've been.

All I know is that after 7 plus years of blogging and a different lappy, which I don’t like, I seem to have lost my blogging fervor.

Someday, when you least expect it, I will post again.

For those of you still waiting I say thank you.

Meanwhile, I am rather prolific on twitter. Find me: @KeethaB
.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

The Eclectic Company - Waitin' on a New Adventure!!
.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
.

Thursday, September 30, 2010

The Site

.

Early on Korie and Chris decided they wanted to have a destination wedding. The site they chose was Story, Indiana.

Once upon a time, Story was a tiny Indiana berg nestled in the rolling hills of Brown County. It is still nestled in those rolling hills, but now it is a Bed and Breakfast Inn.


This was the Story General Store in the 1800's. Now it serves as the focal point of the Inn. The main floor is a restaurant.

Upstairs are bedrooms, each with private bath, which spin off of a sitting area. Everything is completed decorated with vintage items. There is even a ghost - - - The Blue Lady - - - who can be seen roaming the Inn.

This is where all the ladies in the bridal party stayed.

Just out of the picture, on the right hand lower corner,


Is located this path. It leads to the site where the wedding ceremony, rehearsal dinner, and reception took place.

Straight ahead, through the herb garden, under the archway, and to the right was outdoor sanctuary.


People are beginning to gather for the wedding, which will shortly be held just beyond the fence.


On the back side of this rustic barn was a stage where the band played, and beyond that you can see the white tent ready for the wedding dinner..

.

7 comments:

Erin said...

I love it already!

Debby@Just Breathe said...

What a great setting for a wedding.

Linda @ A La Carte said...

Fabulous location!!

podso said...

IT looks like such a fun place for a wedding--and a great time by all. So nice your dad could marry them!

Kristin - The Goat said...

This reminds me of my wedding - we rented a B&B and the grounds for the wedding and reception. Your daughters location looks just delightful and rustic. It's gorgeous.

and now I get to read on!

Kristin - The Goat

Angie said...

SPECTSCULAR!

Leigh of Tales from Bloggeritaville said...

OH...so exciting! LOVE the scene that is set...now on w the show! Cant wait