Many of you have asked where in the world I've been.

All I know is that after 7 plus years of blogging and a different lappy, which I don’t like, I seem to have lost my blogging fervor.

Someday, when you least expect it, I will post again.

For those of you still waiting I say thank you.

Meanwhile, I am rather prolific on twitter. Find me: @KeethaB
.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

The Eclectic Company - Waitin' on a New Adventure!!
.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
.

Monday, May 17, 2010

Overwhelmed

.

But I shall be back, shortly.

.

11 comments:

ain't for city gals said...

Very good post...lol...I know the feeling!! Take care...

lilmomma said...

I was beginning to wonder what happened. Good to know you'll be back soon! :) I've missed your updates!

I can't find my blog said...

Hang in there, Friend. I'm sure you're not only swamped, but emotional as well. Thinking of you!!!

Unknown said...

yep, it's the end of school avalanche!

Julie Harward said...

It's that time of year for teachers and students! :D

Anonymous said...

I'm right there.

Jojo said...

End of school. Understood.

Debby@Just Breathe said...

((HUGS)) Keeping you in my prayers.

Whosyergurl said...

Don't you think the catch phrase for we boomer ladies is "OVERWHELMED?" I do.
Breath, breath, breath. Put one foot in front of another. Calm yourself and rest.
hugs, Cheryl

Kristin - The Goat said...

Love you. Been thinking about you.

I even stopped by a few times because I was SURE my reader just forgot that you had posted - but nope.

Kristin - The Goat

Leigh of Tales from Bloggeritaville said...

must be going around.
I LOVE YOU.
prayers.