Many of you have asked where in the world I've been.

All I know is that after 7 plus years of blogging and a different lappy, which I don’t like, I seem to have lost my blogging fervor.

Someday, when you least expect it, I will post again.

For those of you still waiting I say thank you.

Meanwhile, I am rather prolific on twitter. Find me: @KeethaB
.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

The Eclectic Company - Waitin' on a New Adventure!!
.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
.

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Why am I wide awake at 12:59 AM? Could it have anything to do with the half cup of Fisherhubby's yummy fresh ground and French pressed coffee I drank a few hours ago???

3 comments:

Ann in the UP said...

Is there no end to what the man will do to torment you?

Tami said...

I never had a problem with drinking caffeine. Good points are I can drink all the pepsi I want and fall asleep. Bad point is I can drink all the pepsi I want and not stay awake!

Debby@Just Breathe said...

I'm not a huge coffe drinker but normally it won't keep me awake at night. Other things do that to me and I really dislike when I can't sleep.