Many of you have asked where in the world I've been.

All I know is that after 7 plus years of blogging and a different lappy, which I don’t like, I seem to have lost my blogging fervor.

Someday, when you least expect it, I will post again.

For those of you still waiting I say thank you.

Meanwhile, I am rather prolific on twitter. Find me: @KeethaB
.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

The Eclectic Company - Waitin' on a New Adventure!!
.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
.

Monday, January 30, 2012

The "Emoticon Gene"

.


Our grandson, Mackinley, got it in spades.


Oh, he came by it rightly - - -


I've been known to "emote" a time or two in my life,


And so has Papoo, whom you know better as Fisherhubby.

But the transmission of this gene
Through our family pedigree
Followed a tortuous route.
For it wasn't Mackinley's mommy who was
Our child emoter - - -


Oh no! It was Mackinley's mommy's BROTHER,
Mackinley's Uncle Kelly who was the emoticon king.


We're not sure HOW this gene jumped sideways
From Kelly to Mackinley,
But jump it did.

In fact, Mackinley seems to be pretty much
A CLONE of his Uncle Kelly in every way.

And Mackinley's mommy would LOVE
To have this phenomenon 'splained to her.
'Cause she thinks it only FAIR
That Kelly have his OWN clones to raise.

;-)

.

7 comments:

Keri said...

Hahahaha!!!! NO! I love my Mack just as he is...and his Uncle Kelly, too. :)

Tami said...

The first picture is too funny. I am assuming the girl in the picture is Mackinley's sister? She is looking at Mackinley as if he just fell off his rocker! HAHA!

Debby@Just Breathe said...

He sure does have it! Great shots.

Coloradolady said...

THese pics are just too cute!!! I am sure it is never dull!! How fun!

Brenda said...

Wow, they really do look alike! Does your son and daughter look alike as well?

nancygrayce said...

I have it and unfortunately two of my boys have it bad!

Unknown said...

That's funny! You never know where family traits are gonna pop up!