Many of you have asked where in the world I've been.

All I know is that after 7 plus years of blogging and a different lappy, which I don’t like, I seem to have lost my blogging fervor.

Someday, when you least expect it, I will post again.

For those of you still waiting I say thank you.

Meanwhile, I am rather prolific on twitter. Find me: @KeethaB
.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

The Eclectic Company - Waitin' on a New Adventure!!
.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
.

Monday, January 2, 2012

Shoot-Out at the Rose Bowl!! So far my boys are makin' me PROUD!!

8 comments:

Cindy (Applestone Cottage) said...

I think its' going to be an intense game! Yikes..21-21 right now, Go Bucky!

mzzbev said...

Us mid-atlantic'ers are enjoying it too! Go Buckeyes!!

Debby@Just Breathe said...

When I heard Wisconsin was there I knew you would be very happy!

Keetha Broyles said...

I Savor you MEANT to say BADGERS the Buckeyes are Ohio State and they lost to FL earlier today.

GO BADGERS

Linda @ A La Carte said...

Hold on the 2nd half will be intense!!!!!!

mzzbev said...

Ruhroh!! My bad You're right!! Just gettin' caught up in the thrill of it all!! Go Badgers, On Wisconsin!!'

mzzbev said...

:( crying with you

Keetha Broyles said...

I Savor - - - will you e-mail me please. There's a link to my e-mail on my profile page. I can't get to your blog and wanna talk to you about it.