Many of you have asked where in the world I've been.

All I know is that after 7 plus years of blogging and a different lappy, which I don’t like, I seem to have lost my blogging fervor.

Someday, when you least expect it, I will post again.

For those of you still waiting I say thank you.

Meanwhile, I am rather prolific on twitter. Find me: @KeethaB
.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

The Eclectic Company - Waitin' on a New Adventure!!
.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
.

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Things to do after 1 AM when you're in a coffee induced noncoma of your own making: 1) Use your handheld device to make silly title blog posts. 2) Use said device to read blogs on your follow list. 3) Get out of your warm bed, bundle up, brave the 2* F wind chill -7* F weather, and shovel walks and driveways.

6 comments:

Keri said...

YOU DID NOT

Theresa said...

You are NUTS!!! HUGS!

Ann in the UP said...

Well, I'd be skeptical if I didn't know how you love the snow and the cold!

nancygrayce said...

Those first few things....maybe....that last thing (shoveling snow) would be a big NO for me. Yikes! I can't even imagine.

Tami said...

WHAT!! Sounds like you had a little rum in that coffee too!

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Oh no, you really shoveled in the middle of the night?