Many of you have asked where in the world I've been.

All I know is that after 7 plus years of blogging and a different lappy, which I don’t like, I seem to have lost my blogging fervor.

Someday, when you least expect it, I will post again.

For those of you still waiting I say thank you.

Meanwhile, I am rather prolific on twitter. Find me: @KeethaB
.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

The Eclectic Company - Waitin' on a New Adventure!!
.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
.

Thursday, January 12, 2012

I GET TO SHOVEL!!!!

.

Finally!!

No really - - - I LOVE to shovel.

I LOVE winter.

I LOVE snow!!!

And so far this winter has been nearly devoid of snow - - - we "ain't" the frozen tundra THIS year.

In fact, my header picture is a LIE. We "ain't" had that much snow this year. I had to resurrect that picture from LAST winter.


But today??? Well, today we are getting a mere dusting.

But it is SOMETHING.

And I am excited!!!

Excuse me now - - - I've gotta go put on my boots and grab my shovel!!!

I can blog on all those sunny 50ish degree days - - -

.

8 comments:

Debby@Just Breathe said...

I heard there was snow in Wisconsin and I knew you would be happy!

Erin said...

Bless your winter-loving heart!

Rebecca said...

Today we had about an eighth of an inch and they shut down a lot of the schools......but, there was a lot of frozen ice (black ice?) all under that eighth of an inch...and now there might be a whole inch out there....and declining temps......wind chill around 5F.

Anonymous said...

We haven't had any snow this winter.. zippo, nada, none. BUT, there may be a bit tonite if the weather man isn't lying to us.

Anonymous said...

I think we are supposed to get a bit tonight. We've been so deprived too this winter so I'm hoping it happens! I'm certainly not a shoveler tho!

LL Cool Joe said...

Cool! But you can keep it okay, we are having a mild winter here in the UK I was actually outside washing my car in the sun, so I'll just enjoy looking at your photos and stay snow free!

Linda @ A La Carte said...

If that makes you happy then you are in the right place!!

Moments and Impressions said...

We finally have snow too... not a lot but we'll take it.