Many of you have asked where in the world I've been.

All I know is that after 7 plus years of blogging and a different lappy, which I don’t like, I seem to have lost my blogging fervor.

Someday, when you least expect it, I will post again.

For those of you still waiting I say thank you.

Meanwhile, I am rather prolific on twitter. Find me: @KeethaB
.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

The Eclectic Company - Waitin' on a New Adventure!!
.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
.

Monday, January 2, 2012

We Lost by a TD

.


And I feel like this.

It wasn't my fault this time.

I did EVERYTHING I knew to do to "hep" my boys.

All our losses are close calls,
But somehow that doesn't help me feel any better.

.

14 comments:

Ellen aka Ellie said...

My condolences!

Linda @ A La Carte said...

I am so sorry! Still a wonderful game just the wrong outcome!

42N said...

Wow, what a game. Your boys should have won - no question about it. Hey they did get to play in the Rose Bowl again this season - that's a great accomplishment in itself. September is coming...

Brenda said...

Classic!

I can't find my blog said...

So bummed. :-(

Traci Marie Wolf said...

:-( Sorry friend.

Theresa said...

I know BUT WHATAGAME! I watched every minute and I have to say, it was the best game of the day! Sorry you lost but they played hard all the way to the very end! HUGS!

Tami said...

I am a huge hockey fan and it seems like every year they lose in the playoffs. It is heartbreaking! Well, there is always next season!!

Tamar SB said...

You'll probably shun me forever, but you know I was rooting/quacking for the ducks. Your boys played a great game to the end though!

Vivienne @ the V Spot said...

I thought of you throughout that whole game! I'm sorry for your loss, even though I was kinda rooting for the ducks... so sorry.

It was an amazing game though!

RuthnJasper said...

Aw, poor Keetha and the lads. But - hey - it's just one step closer to the NEXT final, right?!

We know how you feel - the football (soccer) team that we support doesn't always do much to earn our devotion (more "tolerance" these days...!).

Here's hoping for greater glories next time! Happy new year!!

R&J xxx

Debby@Just Breathe said...

I walked into the family room and asked Mark if Wisconsin won, he said no. I said poor Keetha. (HUGS)

Martin LaBar said...

Sorry.

Leigh of Tales from Bloggeritaville said...

:( Im so sorry for you Keetha! I feel your pain...remember me when Bama lost during season to LSU...and you were there. Just want you to know I am sorry And there's always tomorrow. Sending love