Many of you have asked where in the world I've been.

All I know is that after 7 plus years of blogging and a different lappy, which I don’t like, I seem to have lost my blogging fervor.

Someday, when you least expect it, I will post again.

For those of you still waiting I say thank you.

Meanwhile, I am rather prolific on twitter. Find me: @KeethaB
.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

The Eclectic Company - Waitin' on a New Adventure!!
.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
.

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

One of "My" Girls Needs YOU

.

Anna

Anna is one of my former students who was in our youngest son's class at Lakeview.

She is walking through a very dark and painful life valley just now. I don't know any more about it than what she has posted on her blog, "Mrs. Momma."

I do know this. When I read her blog it just about tears my heart out.

I've left her encouraging comments - - - but I still feel so far away and so helpless.

Would you have time to click over there and just leave her a little bit of love? You know, help her bear her burden, 'cause after all, aren't we called to do just that for each other?

I''m pretty sure she doesn't need our advice as much as she needs to feel our arms encircling her.

Thank you.

.

5 comments:

Theresa said...

I sure can:) I'll go right over there now! HUGS!

nancygrayce said...

Because we all need encouragement! Bless her heart!

Brenda said...

Praying for your girl.

Claudya Martinez said...

I'll be right over.

Leigh of Tales from Bloggeritaville said...

Headed there now, Keetha....but in any case....I love your soul and your friendship and caring heart!