Many of you have asked where in the world I've been.

All I know is that after 7 plus years of blogging and a different lappy, which I don’t like, I seem to have lost my blogging fervor.

Someday, when you least expect it, I will post again.

For those of you still waiting I say thank you.

Meanwhile, I am rather prolific on twitter. Find me: @KeethaB
.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

The Eclectic Company - Waitin' on a New Adventure!!
.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
.

Saturday, January 28, 2012

Sunday Brunch in My City

.


There's not much better than good friends


And good food.


When you put them both together


At a Sunday brunch buffet,


Well, it's just nearly perfect.


If anyone goes home still hungry from THIS buffet
At Lake Aire Supper Club,


It certainly won't be from a lack of quantity
Or variety of foods!

Have a great Sunday over in YOUR neck of the woods!!


Thanks to Unknown Mami for hosting
"Sundays in My City"
To which I am linking this post.
My City is Wisconsin Rapids, Wisconsin


.

19 comments:

Tara R. said...

That buffet is impressive. I should have waited to read this until after breakfast.

Wayne W Smith said...

The deviled eggs look particularly good. Visiting from SIMC.

Jojo said...

That looks like a spread from a family reunion! Hope you a doing well. Stop over and visit sometime!

Theresa said...

I shouldn't read blogs first thing in the morning... now I am hungry! Looks like a YUMMY spread, great food with great friends! Can't beat that! Have a blessed day dear friend, HUGS!

Ann@A Sentimental Life said...

Looks like a great Sunday...why am I hungry for deviled eggs now!

Actingbalanced said...

Wow! That's quite a spread! Looks like more than enough for everyone :)

42N said...

Deviled eggs, I'm there. Do I have to wear a coat and tie?

Unknown said...

Everyone seems to be captivated by those deviled eggs. I have not had one in a long, long time. Enjoy.

Ellen aka Ellie said...

I knew it was a supper club before I read the text! Looks cozy warm!

Vidya Sury said...

That's quite a feast! Keetha - now, dinner has become an emergency! :-)

Am so glad I am not fasting today!

Happy Sunday to you!

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Looks delicious! Your making me hungry.

Lori E said...

We used to go to Sunday buffets all the time but they seem to have dwindled off around here.
For years it was the Hyatt hotel in downtown Vancouver. Now that was a buffet.
The ones out here now are not very good.

Keri said...

Delicious AND fun!

Claudya Martinez said...

With good friends and good food, I could stay there all day.

Buttercup said...

This looks so good. I'd never get past the dessert table.

Tami said...

I see DEVILED EGGS!! Ummm! My favorite!!!!

Betsy Henry said...

I agree that friends and good are all you need!! Glad to have found your blog today through Unknown Mami!!

Angelia Sims said...

Those deviled eggs look to die for! Yum! What a fun brunch with friends. Love times like that and the memories it brings. Thanks for sharing! My company's headquarters is in Milwaukee. I LOVE Wisconsin. Nice state with great people. :-)

Sandy said...

Oh, Keetha....I am starving now...Didn't eat breakfast or have coffee yet and I certainly do enjoy looking at your Sunday Buffet...YUMMY!!!! Now on to the kitchen and see if there is bread for toast...UGH!!!
Love from NC