Many of you have asked where in the world I've been.

All I know is that after 7 plus years of blogging and a different lappy, which I don’t like, I seem to have lost my blogging fervor.

Someday, when you least expect it, I will post again.

For those of you still waiting I say thank you.

Meanwhile, I am rather prolific on twitter. Find me: @KeethaB
.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

The Eclectic Company - Waitin' on a New Adventure!!
.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
.

Thursday, January 12, 2012

And This is What I Call - - -

.


"Shovel Head." (Not to be confused with bed head.)

And goodness - - - it looks like I should wipe down the bathroom mirror BEFORE I use it for a bloggy self-portrait. But, I'm gonna go ahead and post this 'cause I'm totally shameless.

And all you girls who keep your bathroom mirrors wiped down DAILY - - - well, you can just go ahead and judge me! Hehehehehe


And the shovel head only gets MORE interesting when I shake out the snow and remove the red doomaflotchy.

See those healthy-red-glow cheeks??? That's 'cause I shoveled both duplex sidewalks AND the double driveway.

And of course, it's still snowing so I'll get to do it all again - - - - unless I wait for Fisherhubby, who is busy working in the ER today and probably taking care of snow related "stuff", to use the snow blower on the driveway tomorrow. Then I'll only be shoveling the sidewalks next time.

More snow please!!!

.

16 comments:

Erin said...

Aw...nobody wears shovel head better than you!

Ann in the UP said...

Shoveling must be good for the rest of you, even if your hairdo takes a beating. We have plows running here today, too.

Ellen aka Ellie said...

You shouldn't have said anything, I thought the smudges were on my laptop screen.

Charlotte said...

Ugh! Snow! Yuck! Keep it up north! :-) Give sun and sand and water!!

Lynn said...

I didn't see any splotches. I was busy thinking of the good workout you just had!

shannon i olson said...

what a cute photo!!! I have shoveled once, today I could go out and sweep the snow....but I am not going to, I am also not going to clean my bathroom mirror...in honor of you sweet thing!!!

42N said...

Still snowing here at 4:40 pm. Shoveled this morning. Will go out tonight and do it again once this stops. And its all moving towards you!

podso said...

Jealous! And I don't see what you are talking about with the mirror. :-)

Theresa said...

Oh GIRL, you are too cute with your snowy head, especially in that doomaflotchy:) Great exercise! Enjoy the snow, I know it is pretty! HUGS!

Patti @ Pandoras Box said...

It's snowing here...had a terrible drive into school - expecting anywhere between 4-10"...and I hate it!! We have only had about 14" so far this season - we usually have about 70" at this point...I hope it all blows your way and you can keep posting your beauty for us!!

Cindy (Applestone Cottage) said...

Your a cute shovel head Keetha and you have that Wisconsin winter glow to you!
I like having snow but I don't like bitter cold, just some 20-30's and then I am ok.
Happy Weekend,
Cindy

Moments and Impressions said...

Hope you had fun! I don't wipe down anything every single day - except for the high chair . :)

Traci Marie Wolf said...

Yay! You got snow. The '80s is totally jealous of the height your hair gets after shovel head. he he

Unknown said...

Wow! You are a hard worker! I contemplated turning on the sprinkler system today because it was warm and we haven't had rain.

May said...

You love to shovel?? goodness!!!! I have never even tried it..:D cause for me walking on snow itself is a big accomplishment!!
Luckily, we have no snow at all this year!!!

Anonymous said...

Don't worry! It's a lie when anyone says they wipe their mirror down daily! I'm lucky if I get three times a week!