Many of you have asked where in the world I've been.

All I know is that after 7 plus years of blogging and a different lappy, which I don’t like, I seem to have lost my blogging fervor.

Someday, when you least expect it, I will post again.

For those of you still waiting I say thank you.

Meanwhile, I am rather prolific on twitter. Find me: @KeethaB
.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

The Eclectic Company - Waitin' on a New Adventure!!
.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
.

Sunday, May 24, 2009

Today in History - - -

.

Coming Later
Please Stay Tuned - - -

.

5 comments:

Debby@Just Breathe said...

I'm waiting......

Keetha Broyles said...

It's still coming, Skye - - - I had church this a.m., then lunch, now a couple of graduation open houses - - - I'm ALMOST too busy for blogging. Notice I said almost.

Dixie said...

Keetha... had to stop by and tell you the French Lique secret...

French Lique is a fictional place that I created after reading a book by Laura Lippman where the characters were driving through...
you guessed it...
French Lick, Indiana...

my inspiration...!

Keetha Broyles said...

Well, Dixie - - - at least YOU used the French spelling.

I like it!!!

Leigh of Tales from Bloggeritaville said...

come on, come on



Happy Anniversary!