Many of you have asked where in the world I've been.

All I know is that after 7 plus years of blogging and a different lappy, which I don’t like, I seem to have lost my blogging fervor.

Someday, when you least expect it, I will post again.

For those of you still waiting I say thank you.

Meanwhile, I am rather prolific on twitter. Find me: @KeethaB
.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

The Eclectic Company - Waitin' on a New Adventure!!
.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
.

Saturday, May 2, 2009

Culvers On the Way

.

Since my blog circle is full of food-aholics, no don't try to deny it - - - we ALL drool over food pictures in this blogland, let me indulge you with our Culver's lunch-on-the-way.


The famous Cluver's butter burger platter.
I, for one, LOVE these butter burgers.


Real "slow-cooked pot roast" sandwich.
Just like grandma used to make!!!!

And this food came with a beautiful Wisconsin view:

The lovely Fox River in Milton, Wisconsin.


Closer view of the marina and
Quintessential Wisconsin Red Barn


I love red barns!!!

.

13 comments:

KBeau said...

So is Culver's a chain? I've never heard of it.

Kim Sue said...

pot roast sandwich....yum!

Brenda said...

I've never heard of Culver's either. Must not have them here in the SW. What a fun relaxing view while you enjoy your meal.

Chari at Happy To Design said...

Hi Keetha...

So glad to hear that you have made it safely to Eau Claire!

I've never heard of Culvers but there shredded beef sandwhich looks yummy! I just realized that I haven't eaten dinner yet...guess I should go and do that! Hehe!!!

Pretty red barn! I love red barns too! Talk with you later, my friend!

Warmest wishes,
Chari

Kim and Mike said...

I haven't heard of Culver's either. What's a butter burger? Btw, say hi to Pam for me! I wonder if she remembers me..... I was just a kid (maybe a teenager?) when she and Joe moved.

Keetha Broyles said...

Even Kentuckians LOVE Culvers.

xinex said...

Great view and delicious food, a perfect place to be!...Christine

Anonymous said...

Keetha...I guess once again we like the same things. Almost every time we go to Rice Lake we stop at Culvers. Their chilli and chicken strips are my favorites. And I love red barns too. So much so that several years ago we built one in our back yard. Maybe sometime when you're in Hayward you can stop by and take a picture of it! I'm sorry you have to say goodbye to your Aunt Doris. Gwen from the "Northwoods"

Anonymous said...

Never heard of Culers, food looks YUM!!!

Keetha Broyles said...

Funny thing Amy, I've never heard of Culers either!!! Hehehehehehehehe

Martin LaBar said...

Culvers? That one's new to me.

Nice barn.

Leigh of Tales from Bloggeritaville said...

yep! I am a foodie. i admit!

Laura @ the shorehouse. said...

I am a foodaholic! There could be worse things.

My brother would quite possibly cut his hand (or at least a few fingers off) for that pot roast! Totally up his alley. I am more of a veggie (sorry!). But I LOVE red barns!!