Many of you have asked where in the world I've been.

All I know is that after 7 plus years of blogging and a different lappy, which I don’t like, I seem to have lost my blogging fervor.

Someday, when you least expect it, I will post again.

For those of you still waiting I say thank you.

Meanwhile, I am rather prolific on twitter. Find me: @KeethaB
.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

The Eclectic Company - Waitin' on a New Adventure!!
.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
.

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Get the LARD Out!!!!

.


(photo from media.economist)

Am I the only one who is TIRED of checking my e-mail ONLY to be greeted with "fat" ads?


(photo from eHow)

I searched and searched, to no avail, for the actual images that pop out at me in my mail.


(photo from eHow)

I mean, it is BAD enough to see this in the MIRROR in the morning - - -


(photo from Dazeley/Getty)

Do I HAVE to be EXPOSED (pun intended) to it online TOO?????



Oh, and these images that I found - - - they aren't even CLOSE to being as obnoxious as the ones that appear in my mailbox.

(photo from "Ripped Abs" ad)

Those are animated. Imagine, dancing adipose tissue before your eyes.

Please, Yahoo - - - GET THE LARD OUT!!!!

.

6 comments:

Dustin and Kayla said...

these last 2 pics make me want to vomit!

Keetha Broyles said...

I know Kayla - - - that's how I feel EVERY time I go to my Yahoo mail!!!!

Leigh of Tales from Bloggeritaville said...

ewww.sad

Shoemaker Family said...

Our yahoo mail, too, is getting VERY ridiculous with the amount of spam we're receiving!!! What is going on?!?!?

Debby@Just Breathe said...

OMG ! I don't even like to see my own stomach in the mirror !!!!

Martin LaBar said...

Well, you've put the photos to good use. Thank God that you don't look like that!