Many of you have asked where in the world I've been.

All I know is that after 7 plus years of blogging and a different lappy, which I don’t like, I seem to have lost my blogging fervor.

Someday, when you least expect it, I will post again.

For those of you still waiting I say thank you.

Meanwhile, I am rather prolific on twitter. Find me: @KeethaB
.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

The Eclectic Company - Waitin' on a New Adventure!!
.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
.

Friday, May 15, 2009

Life is a Jig Saw

.

It's Friday, time for Favorite Family Foto,
Hosted by Deborah at Pictures, Pots, Pens.



While searching through my photo files
Looking for something to post today,
I came across these babies.


This baby girl was born
In a tiny hospital in the Northwoods.
She spent all her growing up years
Amongst the black bears,
Loons, and cranberry marshes
Of the great dairy state.


This chubby little guy was born in Indiana,
But spent his entire childhood
From the tender age of one month
Amongst the gators, dolphins
And coral reefs on the Gulf coast
Of the sunshine state.



What was the chance
That they would meet, date, marry
And merge their two life threads into one cord?

But that is what they did
And have been doing
For nearly 34 years.

Life is a jig saw puzzle, isn't it?

.

21 comments:

Anonymous said...

It IS amazing when you think about it, isn't it? What are the chances and was it destiny and what if you had never met your true love? And on and on...
And your pictures are darling. I'll just bet that little stuffed animal was pink :)

Keetha Broyles said...

Oh I wish I could tell you it was pink - - - but it was a little white lamb.

Debby@Just Breathe said...

That was fun, thank you.

Diane said...

You guys are every bit as cute now as you were then! Had my precious husband lived, we would have celebrated our 34th anniversary this June 14th. Oh, how I miss him! I am so thankful you still have your precious hubby with you and that the two of you are so obviously still deeply in love with each other. God is so good, every day, all the time!

Many hugs...........

Diane

Anonymous said...

and he also has a new cool phone!
hee hee

Keetha said...

What a great post! That is so sweet. :-)

Love the pictures!

Stacey said...

Neat! 34 years is something to be very proud of.

Anonymous said...

34 years is indeed something to brag about, way to go!!!!!!Love the baby pix, so adorable! I bet you two have had a very interesting life together, and will continue to!

Sherrie said...

Hi Keetha,
Those some awesome photos you have! Very adorable babies and as adults, beautiful! Happy 34 years. My hubby and I will be celebrating 41 years this coming June. Have a great day!!

Sherrie

Malisa said...

What precious pictures! You are so lucky to have met your perfect match! How and where did you two finally meet?

Malisa

Pam said...

34 years is great! Congratulations! I bet there is an interesting story between how the two of you met also.

Damselfly said...

Hahaha! I could do this same kind of post, but it would be the other way around for my husband and me. (But he's native to Florida.) Such cute baby photos!

Julie said...

Cute, cute pics!

Love the last picture of you two... Congrats to almost 34 years!

He does get you anniv. presents doesn't he?! ha ha.

jeanne said...

Keetha, your photos and story are darling. I love your photo of the two of you looking so happy. A long marriage full of love is a blessing. Congrats.

Hugs...Jeanne

Michelle said...

Your baby pictures are so cute. Both with such fat, pinch-worthy cheeks.

Keri said...

And how happy I am that they did!! :)

Keetha Broyles said...

:-) Keri!!!

xinex said...

Ooooooh you were both so cute! (and still are!). Leave it to God for making anything possible....Christine

Montee said...

My husband is from Texas and I am from South Carolina, yes a jigsaw puzzle. I never imagined marrying a Texan. The farthest West I had ever been was Nashville, TN. Congratulations on 34 years together!

Leigh of Tales from Bloggeritaville said...

Awwwwwwwwwwwww!

Kristin - The Goat said...

What great baby photos!

No kidding - what a puzzle.