Many of you have asked where in the world I've been.

All I know is that after 7 plus years of blogging and a different lappy, which I don’t like, I seem to have lost my blogging fervor.

Someday, when you least expect it, I will post again.

For those of you still waiting I say thank you.

Meanwhile, I am rather prolific on twitter. Find me: @KeethaB
.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

The Eclectic Company - Waitin' on a New Adventure!!
.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
.

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

A Town By Any Other Name - - -

.
Would still smell the same?

Oh I kid.

Some interesting sounding places show up in my Site Meter. I've never been to any of these, but wouldn't it be fun to go explore them??? Who wants to come with me???

Just from reading the names I wonder about - - -
Tuscola, Illinois
Rancho Cucamonga, California
Mount Juliet, Tennessee
Forked River, New Jersey
Coeur D'Alene, Idaho
Rock Island, Illinois
Flower Mound, Texas

.

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oooooo, I'd choose Flower Mound, Texas...sounds like my kind of place!

Leigh of Tales from Bloggeritaville said...

I agree, Flower Mound sounds lovely.

Shannon said...

I'm moving right by Flower Mound, TX!

Jackie said...

Keether !!
The Mount Juliet, TN is me !!

I've been at Blake's since Tues., the 12th !
Mount Juliet is were Blake lives, which is a suburb of Nashville.

I'm leaving tomorrow morning to head back to IN.
So sad. :-(

I can't find my blog said...

Been to Flower Mound. At one time it may have been lovely fields of flowers but from what I remember it is now just another suburb of Dallas, with rows of houses and strip malls.

You know what I think of one of the others...blech.

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Very interesting. Actually Rancho Cucamonga isn't bad. You have beautiful mountains all around you.
Certainly more beautiful then IL and better weather!

Anonymous said...

That's so sad that Flower Mound has been made into a suburb, arrrgghh, my hopes and dreams are dashed...It sounded so romantic...

Anonymous said...

Mount Juliet, Tennessee
THAT SOUNDS FUN
YOU SHOULD SEE THE PLACE MOST PEOPLE PICK AND WRITE A POST ON IT!

Kristin - The Goat said...

Does Jacksonville, Florida ever pop up on your screen :) It's a pretty nice place to live...but after looking through my photos again of my trip - I may be heading back to the Isle of Man! LOL

nancygrayce said...

I often wonder about the town and other places people visit from....by other places I mean countries!

KBeau said...

Do you use SiteMeter? I use Feedjit, but I've often wondered about SiteMeter. Would it be better.

I'm seeing Muleshoe, Texas, on mine. I've actually been there. It's in the panhandle. When we lived in Texarkana, we had friends who moved to Lazbuddie, Texas, which is near Muleshoe.

Brenda said...

My brother lives in Couer De'Alene and I'm somewhat familiar with Rancho Cucomonga. Never heard of the others. Let me get settled in in Co Springs and then I'll go exploring with ya!