Many of you have asked where in the world I've been.

All I know is that after 7 plus years of blogging and a different lappy, which I don’t like, I seem to have lost my blogging fervor.

Someday, when you least expect it, I will post again.

For those of you still waiting I say thank you.

Meanwhile, I am rather prolific on twitter. Find me: @KeethaB
.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

The Eclectic Company - Waitin' on a New Adventure!!
.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
.

Thursday, May 7, 2009

Sky Watch Friday - Window on The World

.

Imagine my surprise when I saw this John Grisham book cover on Kim Sue's blog the other day BECAUSE - - -


I had already taken these sunrise photos through Sister Pam's condo windows in Marco, Florida several weeks ago and - - -


Had just been waiting for the "right" Friday to post them in Sky Watch.


Today


Is that Friday
.

9 comments:

Luke said...

Oh, wow! What pretty pictures and what a coincidence!

And I think I'm giving my blog another try. I just posted a new post this morning! (We'll see how long I can keep this up...) :)

Keetha Broyles said...

Luke, if you are even half intent on keeping it up for a while, I'll give you a little plug on here. I have some loyal followers who will pop right over, read, AND leave comments.

Keetha said...

Those photos are gorgeous - just out of this world!

I think that book cover was at Kim Sue's blog, http://betweennowandthen.blogspot.com/

:-)

Keri said...

Beautiful!

(Is Luke a relative of mine??)

Leigh of Tales from Bloggeritaville said...

Isn't that copyright infringment? I hope you recieve a good check. Spend it on yourself.
Happy Mothers Day (early) to a wonderful mother and friend!
Hugs!

Keetha Broyles said...

LOL Leigh!!!

Keetha - - - or dear, I was SURE it was on your blog. Well, I'm not going to change the post now, so you get the credit.

Keri - - - YES. Luke is Darlys' son and he was at the Wedding where we stayed in the hotel and you danced. He went to the pool area with Korie because he's more Korie's age - - - his brother RB is more your age.

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous my friend!!Happy Early Mother's Day to you!That fam of yours better do something pretty good for a great mom like U!!

LV said...

This is such a beautiful post. The pictures are breath taking. Thanks for dropping by my blog.

Kim Sue said...

:o) I'm famous!