Many of you have asked where in the world I've been.

All I know is that after 7 plus years of blogging and a different lappy, which I don’t like, I seem to have lost my blogging fervor.

Someday, when you least expect it, I will post again.

For those of you still waiting I say thank you.

Meanwhile, I am rather prolific on twitter. Find me: @KeethaB
.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

The Eclectic Company - Waitin' on a New Adventure!!
.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
.

Sunday, May 31, 2009

This Just In - - -

.

All you Diva Dad fans better get busy voting here because someone just threw in 21 votes for Loser-Dork Dad!!!!!!!

.

7 comments:

grammy said...

Keepie this is 5th Sunday. Bring home some in-law votes for Diva Dad!!!!

grammy said...

Jeany and "friend" will cast two votes from the great State of GA.

Trish said...

Can we vote more than once?! LOL

Keetha Broyles said...

GIRLS - - - READ THE RULES!!! You can vote as many times as you want to, and as many votes/person as you want - - - -

GET BUSY VOTING!!!

:-)

Kristin - The Goat said...

21 votes! eeek :) Sounds like a competition is evolving.

Anonymous said...

Ok, it's on! I give Diva Dad 25 votes!

xinex said...

Getting competetive here, lol! Keetha, just want you to know that you've just been tagged....Christine