Many of you have asked where in the world I've been.

All I know is that after 7 plus years of blogging and a different lappy, which I don’t like, I seem to have lost my blogging fervor.

Someday, when you least expect it, I will post again.

For those of you still waiting I say thank you.

Meanwhile, I am rather prolific on twitter. Find me: @KeethaB
.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

The Eclectic Company - Waitin' on a New Adventure!!
.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
.

Friday, May 8, 2009

Family Photo Montage

.

Fridays are Favorite Family Foto days over at Deborah's place - - -

I'm doing a little family montage from my photo files. Enjoy!!!


Proud father of ALL my grans holding two of them.


Dance like a butterfly, sting like a bee!!!


Sweet little fairy princess


Piper Cub


Someone has a totally distorted
Idea of her own size,
Though she is a fan of the RIGHT team.


Splish Splash I was takin' a bath!!!


Sugar and spice and everything nice
Paired up with
Snips and snails and puppy dog tails.


Yellow rose dragon - - - HIKE!!!


Diva Dad or Hubris Hubby


Another Hulk???


Ken and Barbie
(NO that's not their REAL names)


Beautiful Momma to my grands


Baby does his own thing!!!


What, yet ANOTHER Hulk????
.

6 comments:

Montee said...

The Hulk is the best! You have such a lovely and fun family. Have a Happy Mother's Day!

Marjorie (Molly) Smith said...

What a great family montage love all of the pictures especially the hulk and the sleeping Princess.
Molly

Lori E said...

Well good as that steak looked I didn't get one. We went Italian and I had the Veal Marsala. I was disappointed but still had a good time.
Lovin the pics of the kids.

Deborah aka Miss Bee said...

Great montage. Thank you for participating! We have a hulk in our family also! ...a Diva Dad - well, not one of those...too cute!

Lovely family!

Laura @ the shorehouse. said...

Diva Dad...Funniest. Picture. Ever.

:-)

Pam said...

I liked the Ken and Barbie picture! Too funny!