Many of you have asked where in the world I've been.

All I know is that after 7 plus years of blogging and a different lappy, which I don’t like, I seem to have lost my blogging fervor.

Someday, when you least expect it, I will post again.

For those of you still waiting I say thank you.

Meanwhile, I am rather prolific on twitter. Find me: @KeethaB
.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

The Eclectic Company - Waitin' on a New Adventure!!
.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
.

Friday, May 8, 2009

New Kid on the Block

.

Well, he's not a kid anymore and he isn't exactly on the BLOCK, more like on the net. My "little" first cousin-once-removed, Luke has a very clever and insightful blog which he has decided to bring back to life after quite a hiatus.

I'd LOVE it if my bloggy friends and followers would go over, check out a couple of his posts, and give him a little shout out in his comments. He'll get a real "chortle" out of it.

Thanks - - - I KNEW I could count on you!!!

.

7 comments:

Marjorie (Molly) Smith said...

headed that way now. Have a great day.
Molly

Luke said...

Aww! You are too kind. :) I will try to not disappoint! I do plan on keeping it up this time. For now, I won't try to make myself post every single day...I think that is how I got flustered/uninspired the first go-around. We'll see how this goes! Thanks for directing some people my way...I appreciate it. :)

KBeau said...

Just visited. He certainly has a way with words.

Keetha Broyles said...

Thank you, KBeau!!! I think so too - - - I like his style.

Chari at Happy To Design said...

Hi Keetha...

Just read your note, my friend! I'm so glad that you're all ready for Sunday Favorites!!! I have been posting early because I get a bit nervous about Mr. Linky showing up like he's supposed to! Hehe!!! I'm looking forward to your post!

Girl, I've been having to play "catch up" with your blog! I'm so slow...old and slow! Hehe! I loved your photo montage! Okay, have to ask if that cute man with the pink boa around his neck and princess crown on his head is your hubby? Girl, he's just too cute and that photo is priceless!!! Also wanted to tell you that I seen your beautiful blue dandelion plate...it's beautiful!!! It would be so pretty just sat out for display! I love your little German teacup and saucer too...lovely!!!

Have a Happy Mother's Day Sweetie!!!
Chari

Chari at Happy To Design said...

Ooops...just lil' ol' me again.

Just wanted to let you know that I'm heading over to your cousin's blog right now!

Chari

Keetha Broyles said...

Chari - - - yes, the "diva dad" is my hubby!!! He's so sweet - - - when he's asleep!!! LOL

Thanks for catching up on all my blog posts. And thanks for going to visit Luke's blog.