Many of you have asked where in the world I've been.

All I know is that after 7 plus years of blogging and a different lappy, which I don’t like, I seem to have lost my blogging fervor.

Someday, when you least expect it, I will post again.

For those of you still waiting I say thank you.

Meanwhile, I am rather prolific on twitter. Find me: @KeethaB
.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

The Eclectic Company - Waitin' on a New Adventure!!
.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
.

Monday, July 19, 2010

Northwoods Wild Animal Sightings - - - And WiFi NEWS

,

I do not KNOW what happened, and I am not questioning the WiFi fates - - - but my broadband card is WORKING from the cabin tonight!!!!!!!

I am CONNECTED to my peeps!!!!

I am in bloggy heaven.

Now for my new and IMPROVED Wild Animal Sightings list - - -

TWO more bears today, a mama and her little cub crossed the road right in front of us.

Too bad my camera was in the back seat - - - - OOOPS.


Tigers - 0

Lions - 0

Warthogs - 0

Elephants - 0

Bobcats - 0

Moose - 0

Wild Turkeys - 23

Deer - 7

Sand Hill Cranes - 6

Bears - 4

Fisherhubbies - 1

.

11 comments:

Lisa said...

Be careful of that last one they can be intense! :)
Hugs, Lisa

Anonymous said...

Careful of the fisherhubbies... I hear they like to grab their wives and hug em after dark. Could be dangerous.

Kristin - The Goat said...

You're up to 2 bear sightings? oh my!

Callie Brady said...

Bears? Now I know where our bear went. Be careful.

Angie said...

Fancy seeing 2 bears and you didn't even have to PAY!!

Ann in the UP said...

Surprising stuff----no deer? No warthogs? How about turkeys?

Kristin - The Goat said...

I see some new animals have been added to the list! Five Wild Turkeys - cool. They are gorgeous!

Kristin - The Goat

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Wild turkeys, I don't think I have ever seen me one of those! Bears, well they scare me, we see them in Mammoth each year and I could do without!

Leigh of Tales from Bloggeritaville said...

Lions and tigers and bears (oh my)

Well .....bears~!!!! Woah! Hate you didnt have your camera! Way cool! Have a wonderful time and RELAX! You deserve it! Been missing you. Kids get back to school in 4 weeks. I may be back to normal (as I know it) then. Aww, who am I kidding, but I do hope to be back in the swin g of things.

ain't for city gals said...

Checking in from beautiful Colorado...I am using my sister-in-laws wifi broadband...I find it works best on the back porch...otherwise it is like so slow...

Shanna said...

Hello. I am a new sister of the Bloggerette Society. I am making my rounds to "meet" each lovely lady from our sisterhood. I am of course a new follower. Please visit me@ www.mommesandbeyond.com
I just love your sense of humor!