Many of you have asked where in the world I've been.

All I know is that after 7 plus years of blogging and a different lappy, which I don’t like, I seem to have lost my blogging fervor.

Someday, when you least expect it, I will post again.

For those of you still waiting I say thank you.

Meanwhile, I am rather prolific on twitter. Find me: @KeethaB
.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

The Eclectic Company - Waitin' on a New Adventure!!
.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
.

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Maybe Yes, Maybe No

.
There's been a glitch.

The chapel speaker may or may not show up today.

Plan "B" is me.

At least THIS time I know now, early in the morning on chapel day. This is FAR better than the LAST time this happened and I found out I was plan "B" AS I WALKED INTO CHAPEL!!!

Plan "B" is all ready and outlined in my Bible, and it is NOT about football or blogging, believe it or not. If I'm not needed today, I'll save it for the next emergency.

Stay tuned to find out if it was "maybe yes" or "maybe no" - - - -

Later Addendum: It was "Maybe No" - - - I didn't have to speak. The scheduled speaker showed up and did a beautiful job. I'll save "Plan B" just in case it's needed later.

Thanks for your words of support and encouragement!!

.

12 comments:

Kristin - The Goat said...

Congratulations on being Plan B! It's a great place to be in if prepared and thankfully you are this time :)

Kristin - The Goat

nancygrayce said...

Thank goodness for preparation huh?
And yes, if my feet weren't planted on the Rock....well, I would be frantic...as it is, I know He will deal with this as He always does!

Lori E said...

I love it when a plan comes together.
(quote taken from The A-Team)

Shannon said...

You are an amazing chapel speaker! I hope those kiddos get the privilege of hearing you!

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Hope it's yes but how wonderful that you are prepared and I know your not nervous. I would crap in my pants if that happened to me!

Anonymous said...

I WOULD LOVE TO HEAR YOU SPEAK!

KBeau said...

Always nice to have a Plan B on hand, just in case.

Tonja said...

Doesn't it feel good to know Plan B is there and waiting should you ever need it again!

Connie N. said...

Wish I could hear you speak!

Lori R. said...

It is always nice to have a speech ready to go, in your pocket (so to speak). I was asked to help with communion Oct. 4th and had 5 min. to prepare! I pulled it off and didn't even spill the wine... whew!!!

Leigh of Tales from Bloggeritaville said...

You.Go.Girl!!!!

Vickie said...

thanks Keetha for always being willing to share with us, we are always blessed when you do, keep that plan B handy! you just never know!! love ya