Many of you have asked where in the world I've been.

All I know is that after 7 plus years of blogging and a different lappy, which I don’t like, I seem to have lost my blogging fervor.

Someday, when you least expect it, I will post again.

For those of you still waiting I say thank you.

Meanwhile, I am rather prolific on twitter. Find me: @KeethaB
.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

The Eclectic Company - Waitin' on a New Adventure!!
.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
.

Saturday, January 3, 2009

Sky Watch Saturday

.


I will lift up mine eyes unto the hills,
From whence cometh my help.

My help cometh from the Lord,
Which made heaven and earth.

He will not suffer thy foot to be moved,
He that keepeth thee will not slumber.

Behold, He that keepeth Israel
Shall neither slumber nor sleep.

The Lord is thy keeper:
The Lord is thy shade upon thy right hand.

The sun shall not smite thee by day,
Nor the moon by night.

The Lord shall preserve thee from all evil:
He shall preserve thy soul.

The Lord shall preserve thy going out
And thy coming in from this time forth,

And even for evermore.

Psalm 121 (KJV)
.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful Keetha! Just what I needed today, thank you friend!

Keetha Broyles said...

I love doing Sky Watch posts - - - but I did so many of them for a while (every Friday) that I was afraid I was running them in the ground, so skipped for a while. Today just seemed like the right day.

All the top colorful skies are sunrises, most of them taken from my own deck. The bottom one is a sunset taken from my front porch.

nancygrayce said...

Amen! Beautiful.

Leigh of Tales from Bloggeritaville said...

Gorgeous. The pictures and the scripture.

Amen!



BTW- I too was asking the same question you were about the tide. Sick. SIck, Sick, I am. What??????
So disheartening.
Til next season's football....a Big Roll Tide!
In the caase of the Tides basketball season-they won today! Good news for Coach Mark-who had a bad season last year. Maybe his luck will change. Lets hope.


HAve a great week, my friend!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful photos!

Kamma looks too cute on that blanket! We have one just like it!