On Nov. 24, 2008 I received this award from Molly. A few weeks ago I received it from Vivienne, and today I received it AGAIN from Mub!!!
I must be REALLY SCRAPPY!!!! (Is scrappy good? I kinda think NO)
Thanks so much Mub. I'm going to repost what I posted in November - - - - enjoy!!!
"If you choose to accept this mission, you will tell ten honest things about yourself and than tag seven others. This tape will self-destruct in five seconds."
TEN HONEST THINGS BY KEETHA ABOUT KEETHA:
1) I HATE housework. All of it.
2) I love a clean house.
3) Facts 1 & 2 cannot co-exist peacefully inside of me.
4) I HATE it when my kids leave my drawers, cupboards, and closets hanging open - - - someone will SEE all the mess I'm hiding in there. I don't want to CLEAN up the mess due to #1.
5) I am much more a Mary than a Martha. (Luke 10: 38 - 42)
6) My legs are hairy. No - - - not like yours - - - mine belong on a hobbit or the cavemen in the Geico commercials.
7) My outsides are getting really, really, really old even though my brain keeps telling me I haven't aged a bit.
8) For me an "exciting" evening includes putting on draw-string jammies, blogging, eating something really good, and hibernating in a big chair to watch "Around the Horn," "Pardon the Interruption," and part of one crime drama - - - then my lights go OUT.
9) Everyone who meets me in person teases me - - - - unceasingly. (I keep wondering why God created me with a sign on my forehead that says, "pick on me.") Once at church our youth pastor's 4 year old son picked on me. Shoot - - - my two year old grandson called me "Papoo" for about four months, KNOWING that was Grandpa and not me.
10) I read everyday - - - and frequently fall asleep with my reading light on and sleep that way all night long. When I traveled to Wisconsin with my dad and sister, I learned this is a genetic trait.
TO WHOM I AM PASSING THIS AWARD: I don't know which of my blog fans is "up" for doing one of these just now. So - - - - if you're a blogger, and you're reading this, and it strikes your fancy, consider yourself tagged, copy the award to your blog, link back to me, and post ten honest things about yourself.
YAYYY!!! I'm so glad you decided to play along! Love your answers too. We have similar ideas about what constitutes an exciting evening for sure!!!
Ah yes - - - but do YOU have the hairy legs syndrome?????
Number 7 is happening to me too!!! What's up with that???
I don't know what's UP with it, but I don't LIKE the outsides getting old part - - - do you????
That's not leg hair, those are just stray eyebrows...
Groovy CANNOT sleep with a light on, so she never falls asleep reading or watching tv/movie.
My husband, who is normally a neat nut, always, ALWAYS leaves the closet door open. twitch - twitch
Your idea of a good night sounds ideal to me, too!
I love that photo in your header. It makes me think of fall weather coming.
Yup. An exciting night here is a good book and a bubblebath. If it's a really big shebang, I'll have a cupcake as well.
Post a Comment