Many of you have asked where in the world I've been.

All I know is that after 7 plus years of blogging and a different lappy, which I don’t like, I seem to have lost my blogging fervor.

Someday, when you least expect it, I will post again.

For those of you still waiting I say thank you.

Meanwhile, I am rather prolific on twitter. Find me: @KeethaB
.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

The Eclectic Company - Waitin' on a New Adventure!!
.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
.

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Wednesday Words - Continue to be unable to post anything but titles. Cool with possible drizzle today. All my campers are from the same town and are beginning to get along (or NOT) like siblings. Like true residents of the Frozen Tundra they submerge their little bodies in the barely thawed waters of Lake Minnesuing. This old gal won't even dip in her toes. More later.

8 comments:

Cortney said...

Welcome to the long title club! Trust me, I know how it feels not to be able to post anything but a title.

Unknown said...

How horrible to be a member of the Long Title Tribe. May your days of being treated as second class citizens be short!

podso said...

Whether long title or post, always makes me laugh. Thinking about those barely thawed waters. :-)

Pam said...

Joe had asked me if the ice would be off of the lake yet! I remember swimming at Wood Lake; it's not the cold water that makes me shiver - it's the blood-sucking leeches!

ain't for city gals said...

I didn't know a title could be this long!

Anonymous said...

Very creative title!

Today I was having issues with half the post disappearing.

Sounds as if camp is fun.
I hope this next round of storms misses you.

Anonymous said...

dip them piggies!

Traci Marie Wolf said...

I personally LOVE the long title and think it should be a thing. But that's just me. I'm trying to figure out what's going on here, are you a camp director? Counselor?