Many of you have asked where in the world I've been.

All I know is that after 7 plus years of blogging and a different lappy, which I don’t like, I seem to have lost my blogging fervor.

Someday, when you least expect it, I will post again.

For those of you still waiting I say thank you.

Meanwhile, I am rather prolific on twitter. Find me: @KeethaB
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

The Eclectic Company - Waitin' on a New Adventure!!
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Monday, June 27, 2011

Badger QB News


Russell Wilson, former QB of the Wolfpack, is trading his NC State red and whites in for better colors - - - BADGER red and whites!!!

And THIS Badger Backer couldn't be happier.

Welcome to Big Ten Football at its FINEST, Russell!!!

Photo by Chuck Liddy



iSavor the Weekend said...

yay!! that's good news for this "Liberty Flame" who play the NC State wolfpack at their game opener in 68 days! It's a WIN-WIN for you and I :)

iSavor the Weekend said...

Sorry, should have asked this in my last post, but where did you find this story?? Do you have a link to it? Thx!

iSavor the Weekend said...

Thank you Keesha for the scoop and thank you Badger nation for taking him off our hands! :) I love college football too and can't wait for the season to begin!! Woohoo!! {{{GO Flames!!}}} and "On Wisconsin"! :)

Kristin - The Goat said...

Congratulations even though I have no idea who this is :) If it makes a Badger happy, then it must be a good thing!

42N said...

Football begins in just a bit over two months from now. Legends and Leaders and the cornhuskers. Let the fun begin!