Many of you have asked where in the world I've been.

All I know is that after 7 plus years of blogging and a different lappy, which I don’t like, I seem to have lost my blogging fervor.

Someday, when you least expect it, I will post again.

For those of you still waiting I say thank you.

Meanwhile, I am rather prolific on twitter. Find me: @KeethaB
.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

The Eclectic Company - Waitin' on a New Adventure!!
.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
.

Monday, June 27, 2011

Badger QB News

.

Russell Wilson, former QB of the Wolfpack, is trading his NC State red and whites in for better colors - - - BADGER red and whites!!!

And THIS Badger Backer couldn't be happier.

Welcome to Big Ten Football at its FINEST, Russell!!!

Photo by Chuck Liddy

.

5 comments:

mzzbev said...

yay!! that's good news for this "Liberty Flame" who play the NC State wolfpack at their game opener in 68 days! It's a WIN-WIN for you and I :)

mzzbev said...

Sorry, should have asked this in my last post, but where did you find this story?? Do you have a link to it? Thx!

mzzbev said...

Thank you Keesha for the scoop and thank you Badger nation for taking him off our hands! :) I love college football too and can't wait for the season to begin!! Woohoo!! {{{GO Flames!!}}} and "On Wisconsin"! :)

Kristin - The Goat said...

Congratulations even though I have no idea who this is :) If it makes a Badger happy, then it must be a good thing!

42N said...

Football begins in just a bit over two months from now. Legends and Leaders and the cornhuskers. Let the fun begin!