Many of you have asked where in the world I've been.

All I know is that after 7 plus years of blogging and a different lappy, which I don’t like, I seem to have lost my blogging fervor.

Someday, when you least expect it, I will post again.

For those of you still waiting I say thank you.

Meanwhile, I am rather prolific on twitter. Find me: @KeethaB
.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

The Eclectic Company - Waitin' on a New Adventure!!
.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
.

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

54 degrees with steady rain. My tennies and jean hems are soggy. I'm cold. My girls are still swimmin' in the lake 'cause they are 3/4 penguin. I need to pee, but I don't want to leave my warm bed and swim to the potty house. They frown on using the trash can for bodily functions

8 comments:

Pam said...

Joe says he'll take his "Feels like 100*" temps any day over what you have. I am just thankful that you are allowed to stay warm in your bed while your penguins are swimming.

Jojo said...

It's stll too cold for camp at 54 degrees! You need some of our warmth!

Keri said...

Mom, these posts are just like Status Updates on Facebook! :)

Traci Marie Wolf said...

I was thinking the same thing Keri said, it's like we're on twitter or facebook. I'm enjoying this. Nothing is worse than leaving a warm bed to swim to the bathroom. LOL. Imagine how good it will feel to get back into the warm bed with an empty bladder. So worth it.

Unknown said...

If it makes you feel any better it's been around 100 degrees here all week. I'd trade temps with you since I'm no longer on vacation. And I'm glad to know you have standards that prevent using the trash can!

Kim Sue said...

54 that is crazy! just hot and dry here!

I can't find my blog said...

Oh heavens, what a week you had!

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Sorry about the rain. We had so many days like that in Europe but we forged ahead.