Many of you have asked where in the world I've been.

All I know is that after 7 plus years of blogging and a different lappy, which I don’t like, I seem to have lost my blogging fervor.

Someday, when you least expect it, I will post again.

For those of you still waiting I say thank you.

Meanwhile, I am rather prolific on twitter. Find me: @KeethaB
.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

The Eclectic Company - Waitin' on a New Adventure!!
.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
.

Friday, June 17, 2011

Last camp title post. CALGON TAKE ME AWAY!! I'm all packed & ready to go in my camp tie-dyed shirt lookin' just like a dead head - in every concievable way!


9 comments:

42N said...

You survived! Hope they give you a medal or something.

ain't for city gals said...

home sweet home...yippee!!

Kristin - The Goat said...

What fun! It's something you won't soon forget, that's for sure. Oh that cold Northern water - in Michigan I rarely put my toes in until August lol

So glad you finally got sunshine!!

Traci Marie Wolf said...

YAY! What a week? Do you get to rest the weekend away now?

Ann in the UP said...

You did a good thing! It's over! Relax!

Jackie said...

Did you see my birthday post?
(Another picture of Blake P.)

Diana Lesjak said...

Hope you made it home safe and sound!! I also hope you took some pictures!!

Theresa said...

Can't wait to hear all about your trip AND see some pictures! Have a safe trip home! HUGS!

Kim Sue said...

:O)