Many of you have asked where in the world I've been.

All I know is that after 7 plus years of blogging and a different lappy, which I don’t like, I seem to have lost my blogging fervor.

Someday, when you least expect it, I will post again.

For those of you still waiting I say thank you.

Meanwhile, I am rather prolific on twitter. Find me: @KeethaB
.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

The Eclectic Company - Waitin' on a New Adventure!!
.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
.

Friday, June 24, 2011

It's Friday and I'm Definitely Fragmented

.

I find I have absolutely NOTHING of substance (well, do I ever?) about which to blog, so fragments sound really good about now.

* * * * * * *


Fisherhubby has gone north of the border to participate in his obsession. I often think that if I were cold, green, and scaly he'd love me much more.

* * * * * * *

Remember the old movie, "A River Runs Through It?" Well - - - I should have been filming my OWN version of that the last couple of days in our BASEMENT.

Fortunately, I stemmed the tide before it did any permanent damage.

* * * * * * *

Why oh why do neighbors with a pool think ALL OF US want to hear their music???? I imagine even Fisherhubby can hear it up there in Canada.

* * * * * * *

"Here comes the sun, here comes the sun!!!"

After what feels like days and days of gray rainy skies, I'm LOVING me some sunshine.
. .


* * * * * * *

And finally, I REALIZE I'm getting my fragments into the party really really late. I do hope this is one of those "better late than never" scenarios.


.
Mommy's Idea

Please head on over to Mrs. 4444's place
And check out all the Friday Fragments.

.

14 comments:

Theresa said...

Oh what a fun fragmented post:) I love music BUT don't like it loud, my husband DOES! He turns it up and I turn it down! Hope Fisherhubby is having a fun time, something tells me he is:)

Enjoy your weekend dear Keetha, BIG HUGS!

FABBY'S LIVING said...

I like all you wrote about your fragmented Friday, you even made me laugh a little...yeah, I feel somewhat fragemented too. I'm posting my daughter's dishes I designed in my hubby's ex-ceramic factory...I haven't been able to do much in a couple of weeks, except for Victoria's b'day. Yeah, my hubby goes fising far away too with his school buddies...I don't mind, I catch up a lot. Have a nice weekend. Hugs, FABBY

LV said...

Your post are always worth waiting on. I enjoy them as you tell it l ike it is. It will get better.

Ellen aka Ellie said...

No rain here today, but no sun. The young neighbor who planted flowers with me is out of town, the good thing (the only one) about the weekend forecast is that I won't have to water hers. Le sigh!

ain't for city gals said...

I kind of feel like my whole life is fragments right now! My niece has this hanging in her bathroom "When I die bury me in the woods so my husband will come hunting for me"!..yep...

Ann in the UP said...

GoodGuy doesn't like to fish or hunt, but he surely likes to golf. Bury me in a sand trap or the rough. He can swat at me as he plays through.

Traci Marie Wolf said...

Well the upside of having a river in the basement is that fisher hubby won't have to leave. Happy Friday!

Lex the mom said...

Love what Traci said about the flooded basement. There is a bright side to everything, no? (though I am truly sorry you had to deal with it & glad you could avert something worse!)

I wish the gray would stay away. It's been in & out over here. The blackish green, too. Yuck!

Sorta Southern Single Mom said...

Sort of like the people at the gas station... I don't want to hear it... turn it off for the five minutes it takes to pump your gas!

Amy said...

Fisherhubby probably loves you b/c you're not green and scaly. You're something nice to come home to.

mimbles said...

Water in the basement sounds bad, I'm glad you managed to head off any serious effects!

You weren't late with this, I posted Saturday fragments once! Of course, I live in the future so it was still Friday in the US when I did it. :-)

Linda @ A La Carte said...

I love your fragments! I should join this party since I feel so fragmented lately!

Kristin - The Goat said...

Oh boy, it's awful that your basement flooded. My Mom's basement has been attracting water for the past 25 years, but this past year she finally made enough repairs that she had a dry year. I hope yours was just a fluke!

I think if you were cold green and scaly your FH would want to catch you and let you go! Since you're warm and soft, he keeps ya!

Mrs4444 said...

Absolutely! (better late than never)

I was on vacation when you wrote these, happily avoiding every single one of those rainy, rainy days. Glad your basement made it without too much trouble.

Thanks for linking up :)