Many of you have asked where in the world I've been.

All I know is that after 7 plus years of blogging and a different lappy, which I don’t like, I seem to have lost my blogging fervor.

Someday, when you least expect it, I will post again.

For those of you still waiting I say thank you.

Meanwhile, I am rather prolific on twitter. Find me: @KeethaB
.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

The Eclectic Company - Waitin' on a New Adventure!!
.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
.

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Tuesday Talk in titles only. Don't ask. 10 campers in cabin with me. Good food. One camper sleep-jumped out of her top bunk in the middle of the night, wanting to "go back to her cabin for a sweat shirt," no memory of the incident this AM. The counselor snores. More later

5 comments:

Pam said...

Camp Bear might consider moving Sleep Jumper to a bottom bunk.

From the Kitchen said...

Good times! I could send you a package from home with, among other goodies, some ear plugs.

Best,
Bonnie

Anonymous said...

Wow, that IS the longest post title I've ever seen. But it got the point across.

I'll be waiting for the next installment. Glad THAT didn't happen on my recent camping trip. But then, there were NO bunks.

Traci Marie Wolf said...

again sounds like my life. Only the camper threw up until 3 in the morning, which meant only about 3 hours of sleep for me. I love this writing in the titles. Is this a thing?

j said...

Please start a blog carnival. Talk in Titles Tuesday is such a fabulous idea :)