Many of you have asked where in the world I've been.

All I know is that after 7 plus years of blogging and a different lappy, which I don’t like, I seem to have lost my blogging fervor.

Someday, when you least expect it, I will post again.

For those of you still waiting I say thank you.

Meanwhile, I am rather prolific on twitter. Find me: @KeethaB
.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

The Eclectic Company - Waitin' on a New Adventure!!
.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
.

Saturday, May 14, 2011

What Would YOU Give (Up) for a Klondike Gal???

.


Evidently B-I-L Joe is willing to give up his warm Florida sunshine to travel all the way to Sitka, Alaska to visit THIS particular little Klondike Gal - - - his granddaughter, Carson.


Man, he must love her lots - - - we can't even get him to commit to a trip to Wisconsin in mid summer - - - he's afraid it will be cold and he'd have to brave s _ _ _ even in July or August.

What he doesn't know is, it wouldn't be s _ _ _ he'd have to brave in the warm months, it'd be MOSQUITOES, one of our "state birds."

Oh well - - - she is such a little cutie, I'm sure she's worth the sacrifice of surf and sun.

.

12 comments:

LV said...

Yes, any sacrifice he is making will be well worth it. She is precious. Trust he has a nice, safe trip.

Cheeseboy said...

Aw. Look at that smile! She is quite cute.

Debby@Just Breathe said...

He has been bitten by the Carson bug!

Rebecca said...

Bwahahaha Mosquito a state bird! Love it. Where I live they release mosquito eating birds to help control the population.

Mrs4444 said...

Definitely worth it :) So sweet....

xinex said...

Who could resist a smile like that? So cute!!...Christine

Cindy said...

She'd be worth traveling from the equator to the North Pole for!

Callie Brady said...

Making wonderful memories... great photos!

Cindy (Applestone Cottage) said...

She is adorable! And hopefully we will have beautiful weather by then and Florida will be hot and muggy!
Hugs,
Cindy

Ann in the UP said...

Looks like a mutual admiration society to me. Very worth the trip! She's a little honey.

sheila said...

Yes, she's cutie alright! Even let's her play with the good cell phone. Wow. That's love. :o)

Kristin - The Goat said...

If she were my niece, I'd have to go! I just can't get of enough of them and mine are just in Michigan. I can't imagine how hard it would be to have family so far away. Your BIL is loving every minute of his visit, I'm sure!!