Many of you have asked where in the world I've been.

All I know is that after 7 plus years of blogging and a different lappy, which I don’t like, I seem to have lost my blogging fervor.

Someday, when you least expect it, I will post again.

For those of you still waiting I say thank you.

Meanwhile, I am rather prolific on twitter. Find me: @KeethaB
.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

The Eclectic Company - Waitin' on a New Adventure!!
.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
.

Saturday, May 7, 2011

Some of Us - - -

.


While most of us truly enjoy EATING our food, there are those amongst us who - - -


Enjoy WEARING it.


And still others who enjoy playing in it,
Not ALL of them are wee babes.

Thank you Cohan for contributing
To today's post.

Cohan is my darling little Great-Nephew.

.

6 comments:

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Adorable!

Have a wonderful Mother's Day.

Rebecca said...

That's why I like giving the kids off brand food and saving the really good stuff for myself. Me greedy? Nahhh

LV said...

That is great. What a precious child food all over him or not. That is what makes them so special. Have a good day.

Vivienne @ the V Spot said...

Adorable! :)

Moments and Impressions said...

I I had food all over my face - I would look a mess. The babies are just adorable.

Unknown said...

Would that bottom one be--dog food??? :)