Many of you have asked where in the world I've been.

All I know is that after 7 plus years of blogging and a different lappy, which I don’t like, I seem to have lost my blogging fervor.

Someday, when you least expect it, I will post again.

For those of you still waiting I say thank you.

Meanwhile, I am rather prolific on twitter. Find me: @KeethaB
.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

The Eclectic Company - Waitin' on a New Adventure!!
.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
.

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Kudos to All Baby-Mama Bloggers

.

All you mama bloggers out there that have a passel of preschool children and STILL manage to whip out your daily quota of blogginess have my undying admiration..

We brought our two darling preschool grans home with us from Indiana today and though I snapped pictures and plotted blog posts last night and today while we've been together - - - now that I have the little darlin's in bed, I find I have zero energy left to edit photos and write enthralling prose.

You know because my REGULAR prose is SO enthralling.

Oh but - - - those pictures are in my camera and will still be there when my energy returns and I'll post them then.

And by baby-mama bloggers I of course mean ALL mamas who blog AND have babies.

And if you're a baby-nana blogger and you keep your grans much of the time and still are perky on your blog, you are even MORE of a hero 'cause you're old like me and can STILL do it.

.

13 comments:

Cindy (Applestone Cottage) said...

Hi Keetha,
Does a Grandma blogger watching a 7 month old baby full time (at least 40 hours a week) count?
I am almost always doing my blog post in the middle of the night now because it's the only time I have.
And yes I am always tired and always sore.
I have gotten stronger doing it but my knees creak all the time from bending down to pick her up or changing her diaper on the floor.
Oh well, I love her like crazy and she is so worth it!
Hugs,
Cindy

Iowa Sunshine said...

looking forward to pics!!! i do most of my blogging after midnight ... and sometimes i am unsure of my prose when/if i read it again the next day :)

TaMara Sloan said...

I have 5 children ages 11 and under. Usually I write my blog posts in bits and pieces when I can squeeze in a minute or 2 throughout the day. A sentence or 2 here and there, and eventually I have an entire post written. That might be why my posts don't actually "flow" the way a lot of blogs do.

Lisa said...

LOL!!! Yes! and then there are the teens. I have both! and I home-school. Blogging???...I get up early in the morning to get it done or not. I try to sneak a minute here and there through out the day or not...sometimes I get it done, sometimes I don't. :) But! It's so much fun!

Enjoy the children!!!!! and I can't wait to see your pictures.

Ann in the UP said...

I join you in saluting all these super busy, often tired people, who still post and comment! You make me feel like a piker---but, of course, the busier you are, the more you have to say.

Thanks for staying up long enough to say this, Keetha. :)

LV said...

I am older than you and enjoy every minute I am with my great grandson. Of course, it is not as easy to get out of bed next day. I am just so thankful I can still get out and about to do this.

Rebecca said...

Not that one ever gets used to being tired and zapped of energy daily, but it's one of those 'you do what you gotta do' type of things.

Can't wait to hear all about it though.

Linda @ A La Carte said...

I agree Keetha! I don't know how they do it. I'm amazed at the bloggers who work full time also.

lilmomma said...

Haha. Thanks for the appreciation! Although I think most of us mommas keep up with our bloggyland to feel like we're having some adult conversation. Lol. But that's just my theory.

Debby@Just Breathe said...

I could never have done this when I had little ones! They amaze me.

Kim Sue said...

I wish I had blogged when I had a baby/preschooler. Our life is so much better documented since blogging. "so much better" maybe my writing composition professor knew what she was talking about when she gave me that B! She would cringe if she read my blog.

Traci Marie Wolf said...

Oh oh. I'm not a baby momma blogger but I have trouble posting anyway. I won't pretend to know but I suspect that maybe wanting a hobby totally different from rearing children may be a motivation, connecting with others and or maybe you just get to a place where if a toddler (or several) doesn't hold you down, nothing will.

I can't wait to see the pics.

Kristin - The Goat said...

I don't even have any children to use an excuse for my extended absence. I've had a million things going on, too little sleep and such a vast number of unread blogs that it was a bit overwhelming.

My Mom had her grans for three days and she told me that she didn't think she could have lasted another day!

When I was growing up my grandparents didn't play with me. We'd maybe take a walk to the mailbox or something but for the most part if I spent the night with G&G I was to entertain myself. I think things have changed a lot since I was a kid :)