Many of you have asked where in the world I've been.

All I know is that after 7 plus years of blogging and a different lappy, which I don’t like, I seem to have lost my blogging fervor.

Someday, when you least expect it, I will post again.

For those of you still waiting I say thank you.

Meanwhile, I am rather prolific on twitter. Find me: @KeethaB
.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

The Eclectic Company - Waitin' on a New Adventure!!
.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
.

Monday, May 16, 2011

Joe and Carson in "Bubbling Over"

.



Here's a little early Monday morning smile for you.

BIL Joe provides the music, Carson the "dance."

.

9 comments:

Rebecca said...

This is too cute!

lilmomma said...

That is so cute!!!

Ann in the UP said...

It looks like we have a new kid to sing our "action choruses" from when we were kids in Sunday school. Very cute!

Anonymous said...

Oh how fun!

Pam said...

Would anyone out there like to hear Joe sing "Jerusalem Jerusalem"? Unfortunately, Carson doesn't know any motions to it...hehe

Keetha Broyles said...

I would!

And I sure wish I had a video of him doing the Electric Slide at Dustin's wedding.

Pam said...

Wouldn't the "slide show" still be in the archives of Keri's blog?

Lynn said...

Cute. Very cute!

Kristin - The Goat said...

Just precious! (That's both the voice and the dancer!)