Many of you have asked where in the world I've been.

All I know is that after 7 plus years of blogging and a different lappy, which I don’t like, I seem to have lost my blogging fervor.

Someday, when you least expect it, I will post again.

For those of you still waiting I say thank you.

Meanwhile, I am rather prolific on twitter. Find me: @KeethaB
.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

The Eclectic Company - Waitin' on a New Adventure!!
.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
.

Thursday, February 7, 2013

Learning Curve

.
The death of lappy has forced me OUT of my comfort zone and onto a huge learning curve.

Fisherhubby had a MacBook he was no longer using, and it came out from under the bed and is now my lappy.

Being a windows kinda gal, this is forcing me onto uncharted waters.

But I shall persevere until I conquer.
.
.

This photo has nada to do with the post, it's just here so I could "practice" adding a picture using this Mac AND to give you something to look at.   

It is our son Kelly, his wife Cathy, and their son Beage.

Of course Kelly has far less hair now - - - but that'll happen.

.

15 comments:

Erin said...

I'm so glad you are back! :)

Cathy said...

Cute picture and see you can learn new stuff. My daughter has a Mac and loves it. Her dad had it before her and he hated it. So hope you learn to love it lots!

Deven said...

Aw man. It's hard to make that switch.

Linda @ A La Carte said...

My daughter Sara uses a Mac and loves it. Me I'm a windows girl. Good luck with the learning curve but all is well if you didn't have to spend $$ on a new Lappy!
hugs,
Linda

Brenda said...

Beautiful couple of kids you have, including Beage! Question is how long did it take to upload it? ;)

LV said...

At least. we know you are still in blog land. Seems so many are having computer issues. I hold my breath it will not happen to me. If I had to learn a new one, it would be very difficult. I have missed you.

Theresa said...

Glad you found a way to stay in touch! GOOD Girl, cute pic:) Have a blessed Thursday, HUGS!

Kay said...

Yay, you make it work!!!

Powdered Toast Man said...

As long as you can still blog and the mac didn't interfere with that.

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

So far...so good! Great photo and fun post! You're BACK! Hugs!

Kathy ... aka Nana said...

Glad you've found a solution ... hoping it will continue to work out well for you.

Barb said...

I'm glad you're wired again!

Martin LaBar said...

That is an out of your comfort zone experience!

Patti @ Pandoras Box said...

Once you've gone MAC, you'll never go back!

Vidya Sury said...

Lovely photo!

Yes, Mac Users often tell me that I ought to switch - and to be ready never to return to Windows again.

ha! Fat chance. :D