Many of you have asked where in the world I've been.

All I know is that after 7 plus years of blogging and a different lappy, which I don’t like, I seem to have lost my blogging fervor.

Someday, when you least expect it, I will post again.

For those of you still waiting I say thank you.

Meanwhile, I am rather prolific on twitter. Find me: @KeethaB
.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

The Eclectic Company - Waitin' on a New Adventure!!
.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
.

Sunday, December 23, 2012

Christmas Card From My City to Yours

.
The Birthday of a King
.
 
In the little village of Bethlehem,
There lay a child one day,
.
.
And the sky was bright with a holy light
O'er the place where Jesus lay.
.
.
Alleluia! O how the angels sang!
Alleluia! How it rang!

And the sky was bright with a holy light;
'Twas the birthday of a King.
.
.

'Twas a humble birthplace,
But O how much God gave to us that day.

From the manger bed what a path has led;
What a perfect holy way.
.
Alleluia! O how the angels sang!
Alleluia! How it rang!

And the sky was bright with a holy light;
'Twas the birthday of a King.

 (words of an old Christmas Carol
 by Harold Neidlinger)

And now I wish for you 
All the joys the season can bring
As you gather with those you love
To celebrate the birthday of The King.

Merry Christmas!!
.
.

Joining Unknown Mami
For Sundays in My City.

Please hurry over to her place to see
What others are sharing from their cities today.

.
.

19 comments:

Alyx said...

Merry christmas, Keetha!! Hope it's wonderful! :)

Anonymous said...

Happy holidays,
all the best for a new year 2013!

Tara R. said...

Crèche are my favorite Christmas decorations. We have several too. Yours are lovely.

I hope you and your family have a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

Ann@A Sentimental Life said...

Send some snow down south to St Louis!
Merry Christmas!

Anke said...

Merry Christmas to you and yours! May your days be merry and bright!

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Beautiful! Have a blessed and Merry Christmas. xoxo

StarTraci said...

So beautiful! Thank you and a very merry Christmas to you.

:-)
Traci

Unknown said...

Lovely! Merry Christmas to you and your wonderful family.

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas to you and FH!

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas, Keetha. May your holidays be sweet and my 2013 be filled with peace and joy for you and your family.

Hugs
Jan

Cyndy Bush said...

Oh, I love the little village on top! So sweet!

podso said...

Have a merry Christmas, you and your family!

Traci Marie Wolf said...

I love the Jesus story, always brings a tear to my eye. Which reminds me, I remember being so self conscious when I was a pre-teen, about not wanting to play Mary in the Christmas play. ha ha I was afraid it would mean I had to marry Joseph or something, or maybe someone would think I liked him and wanted to be his girlfriend. Anyway, this post reminded me of that memory. My 5 year niece is like that, she thinks even being near a boy will result in marriage. ha ha

Diane said...

Hoping you have a very happy and blessed Christmas my friend. Diane

42N said...

Merry Christmas to you and family.

Cindy (Applestone Cottage) said...

Beautiful Keetha!
And I love the post below too.
Merry Christmas to you and Greg....may you have warm and fuzzy Wisconsin Badger Rose bowl victories dancing through your head.
Hugs friend,
Cindy

Claudya Martinez said...

I hope you had a wonderful Christmas.

Erin said...

Beautiful! Merry Christmas, a few days late!

Vidya Sury said...

Those photos are so darling, and so is the carol. It brought tears to my eyes. I'll never tire of hearing the Christmas story! Glad that yours was great, Keetha! Hugs!