Many of you have asked where in the world I've been.

All I know is that after 7 plus years of blogging and a different lappy, which I don’t like, I seem to have lost my blogging fervor.

Someday, when you least expect it, I will post again.

For those of you still waiting I say thank you.

Meanwhile, I am rather prolific on twitter. Find me: @KeethaB
.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

The Eclectic Company - Waitin' on a New Adventure!!
.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
.

Monday, December 3, 2012

Because It IS All About Me ;-)

.

I'm playing a new linky party for the first time today.  I didn't have time to play "Sunday in My City" this weekend, so maybe this will make up for my bloggy lack of participation!

Thanks to hubby/wife team of Wayne and Heather for hosting this hop, "Monday Quiz About Me" over at their blogs.

Each week they post 4 questions to be answered by the "playas" and here are those questions and my answers for this week:
.


1. When was the last time you had your picture taken with Santa?


You know what?  While I've had MY OWN picture taken when I was trying to BE Santa, I don't think I've EVER had my picture taken WITH Santa, perhaps THIS is the year to remedy that.


Goodness, if I'm gonna get to sit on his lap I hope he is a YOUNG and CUTE version.

;-)
.
 


 2. Which do you prefer - ham or turkey?


99.9% of the time my answer to this would be TURKEY, yes in all caps.

However, recently I've discovered some spiral cut hams at my grocery store that are yummy enough to give Mr. Turkey a run for his gobble.
.

3. Do you give more to charity in December?



Probably not.  All year long we tithe and give to other ministry projects on a monthly basis.  I prefer to spread my giving out over the entire year rather than bunch it up at the end.
.
.

4. Which US City would you most like to visit and why? 

I love my own state of Wisconsin sooooo much I don't really hanker to visit cities anywhere else.  


However, I WOULD love to go back to Bayfield, Wisconsin to spend the night in the historic Greunke's Inn AND  - - -


Take the Apostle Island boat tour from there.

I'd also like to see the northeastern seaboard - - - Maine to be specific.  However, I don't have just ONE location in mind there.
.

 And now I'm supposed to ask Heather and Wayne a question for them to answer as they hop around.  Here goes:

How in the WORLD do y'all manage to nearly ALWAYS get your linkies right next to each other in all the blog hops you play?
.


Now, if you'd like to play "Monday Quiz About Me" please hurry over to Wayne or Heather's blog to do so. 



Just click here for Wayne or here for Heather

.
.

17 comments:

podso said...

Wondered where you were --you've been quiet this weekend!

retired not tired said...

I am related to heather and Wayne, so if I don't link they do it for me.

nancygrayce said...

You know now that you mention it. I don't think I've ever had my picture taken with Santa either! As a child I was terrified of Santa so I doubt my parents even went there with me!

Now you know you would love to visit a certain little city in Florida!

Debby@Just Breathe said...

I love turkey but those spiral hams are very tasty. I give donations throughout the year too!

Rebecca said...

My answers would be..

Last photo with Santa was probably when I was in the 3rd grade and I still kinda believed.

Always Turkey for Thanksgiving and Ham for Christmas. Why choose or when you can have and.

I give in odd ways because we are so gosh darn broke. I will throw a few pennies in the bell ringers kettles...it's not much but something, right? But there is a girl in Isabella's classroom who never brings a snack and I pack extra snacks for Isabella to share with any friends who don't bring snack. I started that this year with her and will likely start next year with Joey.

The Florida Keys because I love tropical areas and it's the beach!

Patti @ Pandoras Box said...

You would love maine - the coast is unlike any US coast and inland is so pretty, so may pine trees that you hardly notice any other type!

Karen said...

I forgot about spiral hams! Now I am getting hungry! LOL

Traci Marie Wolf said...

mmm honey baked ham. I think I ate too much turkey this past TG season. I love that you love your state, I hope to one day visit Wisconsin. For now, I've been focusing on being a tourist in my own town.

Cindy (Applestone Cottage) said...

Love this Keetha!
But I do have to be the one to ask? What are you wearing in that pic anyhoo?
I have an amazing pic with Santa taken at Marshall Fields (Macy's). The Santa looked so mean that my brother and I looked like we might leap out of there as fast as we could.
My fave Wisconsin towns? So many but Madison,La Crosse and all of Door County. Dan and I went to Maine and drove up the entire coast to Bar Harbor. A gorgeous state that you would love!
Hugs,
Cindy

Unknown said...

love your santa outfit!

Claudya Martinez said...

I like the question you ended with. Missed you on Sunday, but enjoyed this pic of you with Santa hat on.

LL Cool Joe said...

This was fun! The top photo cracked me up!

Wayne W Smith said...

That is a great looking inn. Thanks for hooking up with the MQAM. See you again next week!

Kathy ... aka Nana said...

I LOVE spiral hams!

Like you, we space out our giving throughout the year ... so generally we don't give more in December than any other month.

I would LOVE to visit Hilton Head soon! It's our very most favorite destination ... we haven't been since May, and I'm suffering from withdrawal! ha!

Charlotte said...

As always you keep me laughing! I would like to know the answer to your question also. Have a Merry Christmas!

Vidya Sury said...

I've seen Heather's Monday Quiz Linky and it is fun! Loved your answers. My heart filled up when I saw no.3 because I believe in that, too!

Always such a pleasure to visit you, Keetha. And there could never be too much you!

Mamaw's Place said...

New to your blog. I love it. Thanks for stopping by Mamaw's Place and visiting me. Yes, we have a lot in common and must be long lost sisters!