Many of you have asked where in the world I've been.

All I know is that after 7 plus years of blogging and a different lappy, which I don’t like, I seem to have lost my blogging fervor.

Someday, when you least expect it, I will post again.

For those of you still waiting I say thank you.

Meanwhile, I am rather prolific on twitter. Find me: @KeethaB
.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

The Eclectic Company - Waitin' on a New Adventure!!
.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
.

Thursday, February 19, 2009

This Just Tickles My Little Gizzard PINK!!!!

.

By 2012 nearly all cell phones will be using the SAME recharging technology.

Do you REALIZE what this means??????? Kiss your jumble of TOOOOOOO many wires good-bye.

Just one set'll do ya!!!

I heard it on NPR Yesterday.

.

10 comments:

Bart and Paula Wakeman said...

SO much has been going on, it has been AGES since I've read your blog! I had to scroll all the way to the bottom to get caught up! My goodness woman! You are a blogging queen!! I loved all your posts. Looks like life is keeping you happy and busy!

p.s. His Eye Is On The Sparrow is Logan's favorite song! Maybe I can find a video of him singing at 2! It was too cute!.. "When Jesus is my Porsche-ah!"

Martin LaBar said...

That would be good. It's hard to believe, though.

Keetha said...

They said they had a meeting of the "cell phone minds" (my way of saying all the major cell phone manufacturers) and that they have all agreed to it - - - with a few notable exceptions - - - like one brand that doubles as a fruit. ;-)

tardevil said...

Thank God for that!

Kathy (Pearson) Troyer said...

Totally off the subject...

Get on facebook!!!!!!

:)

Keetha said...

It ain't a gonna happen, Kathy! I'm right where I belong, doing what I love and it's called BLOGGING.

I am NOT a facebook kind of gal.

Kim @ Forever Wherever said...

Great new! I can never figure out all the phone and camera wires!

grammy said...

YAY to "kissing my jumble wires goodbye"; HOWEVER, I will then have a universal recharger sitting unused, like my universal TV remote control, cause I can't figure it out!!! Somebody HELP me!!!

Keetha said...

I think with a charger you just plug it into the phone and the other end into the wall - - - unless you can't tell the difference between the two ends, you SHOULD be all set.

Leigh said...

OH! HAPPY! DAY! That drives me bonkers too. AWESOME!

Happy weekend Keetha!