Many of you have asked where in the world I've been.

All I know is that after 7 plus years of blogging and a different lappy, which I don’t like, I seem to have lost my blogging fervor.

Someday, when you least expect it, I will post again.

For those of you still waiting I say thank you.

Meanwhile, I am rather prolific on twitter. Find me: @KeethaB
.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

The Eclectic Company - Waitin' on a New Adventure!!
.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
.

Saturday, February 21, 2009

Mackinley's Saturday Morning With Papoo - Report #2

.


Watchin' cartoons and waitin' for Papoo to get up!



Having oatmeal and a movie with Papoo. Sound fun?


Then Papoo attempted to have a little "me time" with his computer and headphones - - - but I had OTHER ideas.


I thought it was a great time for Papoo to "vroom-vroom," and even hauled out the vroomer.


I inspected it carefully - - -


And pronounced it fit for service.

Alas, Papoo didn't budge from his comfortable position on the couch.

.

6 comments:

grammy said...

Having Macky with you must make you feel like you have Kelly & Kyle again to enjoy!!!!

Keetha Broyles said...

There certainly are STRIKING similarities - - - especially to Kelly.

Keri said...

HIS HAIR!!!!

lol

PLEASE don't take him to church with hair like that in the morning!!! hahaha

Keetha Broyles said...

I should have taken a picture of it AFTER his bath - - - it was sooooooo nice then.

haley said...

ha keri, i was going to comment on his hair too. it cracked me up!

Keetha Broyles said...

Haley, ask Keri what he said about MY hair!!!!