Many of you have asked where in the world I've been.

All I know is that after 7 plus years of blogging and a different lappy, which I don’t like, I seem to have lost my blogging fervor.

Someday, when you least expect it, I will post again.

For those of you still waiting I say thank you.

Meanwhile, I am rather prolific on twitter. Find me: @KeethaB
.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

The Eclectic Company - Waitin' on a New Adventure!!
.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
.

Sunday, February 8, 2009

OOOOOOOPS My Bad!!!!

.


I forgot this picture of Korie and her boyfriend, Chris, taken at the above birthday party.


God blessed Korie with quite a set of pipes.
PeePaw asked her on the spur of the moment
To sing a song for the whole crowd,
A song she wasn't real familiar with.
She spent a few minutes "cramming"
With Cousins Paul Gene and Jo,
Got up in front of God and everyone
and did herself proud on
"For His Eye is On the Sparrow."
I didn't get a video of it,
But Keri posted a partial one here.

Step Back Ethel Waters!!!

.

3 comments:

Dan said...

WOW... BIG OL' Happy Birthday to my best back-door neighbor from the Rambling Homesteader!!!!!

Keetha Broyles said...

Dan, I'm going to call him after while and pass along all these lovely comments - - - he doesn't "do" the computer thing.

Leigh of Tales from Bloggeritaville said...

Great joB!