Many of you have asked where in the world I've been.

All I know is that after 7 plus years of blogging and a different lappy, which I don’t like, I seem to have lost my blogging fervor.

Someday, when you least expect it, I will post again.

For those of you still waiting I say thank you.

Meanwhile, I am rather prolific on twitter. Find me: @KeethaB
.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

The Eclectic Company - Waitin' on a New Adventure!!
.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
.

Saturday, February 14, 2009

It's Back!!!

.
AKA: Now THIS Is What February SHOULD Be
In Central Indiana


NOT 60 degrees
NOT torrential rain
NOT gale force winds
NOT mud

This:



It IS still winter you know!


It won't be spring until March 20


And all that 60 degree weather last week - - -


That was just a tease - - -


A fooler!


This my dear friends is the REAL February - - -


Snow on teasel


And tassel!!!!

I LOVE it.

Happy Valentine's Day!!!


A little Valentine's Day trivia to go with this post: as I worked on these photos, I noticed that their folder was number 0214. How's that for Valentine's Day pictures!?!?

.

14 comments:

Martin LaBar said...

Ah, winter. Not here.

We saw Forsythia, violets, henbit, quince, thrift, and probably other flowers in bloom yesterday.

Of course we could get a freeze, or even a snow . . .

Keetha Broyles said...

Of course you could - - - - and just think what it will do to all those foolhardy plants that already started blooming too soon.

;-)

Anonymous said...

Pretty pix Keetha, love them!! I saw this week on my walks that our daffodils are 4 inches with little buds and the iris are about 3 inches tall!;)

nancygrayce said...

Oh, goodness at the snow! Here is sunny Florida it's raining, lots of rain! The snow is much prettier than the rain! That folder number is neat! Happy day!

Nancy said...

Happy Valentine's Day to you! I am celebrating by gathering tax info to deliver to the accountant on Monday. Talk about romantic! David is 1500 mile away, so we will celebrate next weekend when I return to WA.

Your 0214 Valentine snow pics are beautiful.

Jewel said...

boo hiss!

bring the big digit temperatures back!!!

Keetha Broyles said...

March will be here soon enough - - -

Anonymous said...

On Friday the 13th a guy I work with bought some at the campus store and his change was $6.66. Similar to your 0214 folder.

Keri said...

Are all your folder names not the date? Like your pictures from Friday weren't folder 0213?

Keetha Broyles said...

Nope - - - my folders are numbered in numerical order. I don't make a folder EVERY day. I'm just now up to folder 214.

Anonymous - - - who are ya??? I'm guessing Ryan.

Kim Sue said...

we had a little spring like weather last week too including some thunderstorms but this weekend we are back to winter, at least for us, no snow but much cooler back in the 30's and 40's

Keetha Broyles said...

Similar to what it's like here then, because as I predicted all that snow is gone, but we are still far cooler than last week.

Anonymous said...

Not Ryan

Keetha Broyles said...

Doug?